Turn Off random EMS/Fire Events 1.0b

Hello everyone.I have in LCPDFR 1.0B,Police helper,And some other small scripts in.And i was wondering if it was possible to turn off Random EMS/FIRE/Police responding to stuff around the city??

I have turn off the events in police helper.and it is still happening.I remember there being a setting in old LCPD to turn that stuff off but i cant find it in the Config.ini for LCPDFR. There is always just constant sirens in game you can never get any peace.

CopFlashingLights.gif 

Dell XPS 8300   OS: Win 10 64 bit

Intel Core i7 -2600 3.70GHz   10GB Ram

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

Do you have the traffic flow script? There are such ems/fire events in that .ini that you can disable.

Also the lcpdfr.ini in the lcpdfr folder contains "AmbientScenariosMaximum = x".

• Community Team

This actually isn't a part of any of the mods you've listed. The only mod that does this is Sams Traffic Flow script.

If you want to decrease the ammount in which random ESUs dispatch, go to your TrafficFlow.ini file and look for "ChanceOfRandomDispatch =" and change the "8" to a higher number.

Help us, help you!

• Report Rule Breakers and other issues you see!

-JAM, Community Team Moderator.

I recommend you to read the readmes of all your mods to make sure you know what they do. It's all listed in them + their corresponding ini files. 

Invenio, Investigatio, Imperium

Sorry for the delayed response.I have no "ChanceOfRandomDispatch =" option in my Traffic flow mod.I did change my LCPDFR to option for "AmbientScenariosMaximum = x" it was 0.That did not make a difference they still happen.I am currently looking into different of traffic flow mods and will report back when i find anything.

I can assure you i extensively reviewed the scripts and other mods in my game.I only came to the community for help when i was Brick walled on the issue.

CopFlashingLights.gif 

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

Sorry for the delayed response.I have no "ChanceOfRandomDispatch =" option in my Traffic flow mod.I did change my LCPDFR to option for "AmbientScenariosMaximum = x" it was 0.That did not make a difference they still happen.I am currently looking into different of traffic flow mods and will report back when i find anything.

I can assure you i extensively reviewed the scripts and other mods in my game.I only came to the community for help when i was Brick walled on the issue.

// G17 Media
// Traffic Flow Mod
// GTAIV

// ---------------------------------------------------
// TRAFFIC FLOW CONFIGURATION SETTINGS
//  - V1 (April 2011)
//  - © Copyright 2009-2010, G17 Media
// ---------------------------------------------------

[Vehicle Pool]
// A list of 20 vehicle models that comprise the 'vehicle pool' which Traffic Flow will
// randomly select 3 vehicles from every 15 seconds to load into the game's memory.

// NOTE: You can find a list of valid vehicle model names by using SparkIV to look
// inside the vehicles.img file in pc/models.  It probably is possible to use ped 
// models here too, but it could lead to whole areas becoming full of one type of ped.

// SECOND NOTE: Traffic Flow doesn't actually spawn these vehicles, it only loads them
// into the game's memory which affects the way that the game spawns vehicles in general
// therefore vehicles which don't normally spawn on the streets such as the NOOSE cruiser
// still will not spawn, even if all 20 slots are occupied by it.  Instead, when you get
// 4 wanted stars, you will be pursued by more NOOSE cars than you could ever imagine.

Model1 = ORACLE
Model2 = INFERNUS
Model3 = SULTAN
Model4 = BUS
Model5 = BLISTA
Model6 = FACTION
Model7 = HUNTLEY
Model8 = CAVALCADE
Model9 = MOONBEAM
Model10 = DILETTANTE
Model11 = FEROCI
Model12 = PONY
Model13 = SPEEDO
Model14 = SABRE
Model15 = SABRE2
Model16 = PCJ
Model17 = NRG900
Model18 = ADMIRAL
Model19 = FAGGIO
Model20 = E109

[Other]

// This variable controls how frequently emergency services will be dispatched throughout the city.
// The variable is represented in the code as a 1 in [variable] chance of a dispatch occuring,
// which happens every 15 seconds.  To increase the chance that a dispatch will happen, decrease
// the variable (do not go lower than 1), and to decrease the chance that a dispatch will happen,
// increase the variable (you shouldn't need to go any higher than 100).

// NOTE: The default value, 8, should provide for a balanced experience.  If you experience crashes
// which may be related to these dispatches, increase the variable.

ChanceOfRandomDispatch = 90

// This variable controls how often TrafficFlow will update the game's memory as well as how often
// the script will perform the calculation to determine whether or not to create a random dispatch.
// If you are experiencing issues with TrafficFlow slowing down your game, or causing other performance
// related issues, set this variable higher.

// NOTE: This variable is in miliseconds (e.g. 1 second = 1000 ms), to have TrafficFlow tick every
// minute, set this variable to 60000.

TimerInterval = 15000

:thumbsup:

Yep i just did that and it works great i put mine at 95, never saw a EMS dispatch.I was using a out dated version of traffic flow.Before it gave you the option to turn that off.all is fixed now.Thanks for the help everyone

CopFlashingLights.gif 

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

• Community Team

Since your issue is resolved I feel a topic closure is proper. Closing topic.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by LCPDFR.com staff.
If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.

Help us, help you!

• Report Rule Breakers and other issues you see!

-JAM, Community Team Moderator.