Valium

Did I install it correctly?

Hello.

I used to use LCPDFR 1.0 mod with 1.0a hotfix and I noticed you released 1.0b version.

I would like to find out if I did it well:

1. I installed LCPDFR 1.0 by using Automatic Installer

2. I copied three files from 1.0a folder ( AdvancedHook, etc. )

3. I copied all files from " 3. LCPDFR 1.0b Manual Install "

Did I do it well?

I haven't noticed some changes, so far, except of the new option ( asking about ID via radio ).

By watching some films I noticed that someone had got " Assistance required for LTA officers at ... " callout. What is it? I've never had something like that.

Cheers.

Edited by Valium

By watching some films I noticed that someone had got " Assistance required for LTA officers at ... " callout. What is it? I've never had something like that.

Cheers.

Hi, about the callout, is from this script: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

And about the install, did you tried to play?

Yeap, after installation 1.0b hot fix I haven't got any problems with playing, but as I said, I'm just not sure if I did it well, because almost everything looks the same, except this the new option of asking about ID by radio.

Thanks for link, I'll check it. :)

Yeap, after installation 1.0b hot fix I haven't got any problems with playing, but as I said, I'm just not sure if I did it well, because almost everything looks the same, except this the new option of asking about ID by radio.

Thanks for link, I'll check it. :)

You may have conflicts there. 1.0b comes fully packaged so there is no need to install 1.0 and then 1.0a first.

If you are unsure you did it right, I would recommend uninstalling it all so you have a clean copy of GTA IV, and then using the 1.0b automatic installer (comes complete with patches included) You'll definitely notice the difference between 1.0b and the legacy 0.95 version so it is a tell tale if you did it right.

So you mean I should uninstall the whole LCPDFR and just install 1.0b version by using automatic installer icon, right?

So you mean I should uninstall the whole LCPDFR and just install 1.0b version by using automatic installer icon, right?

Yes.

Hello.

I used to use LCPDFR 1.0 mod with 1.0a hotfix and I noticed you released 1.0b version.

I would like to find out if I did it well:

1. I installed LCPDFR 1.0 by using Automatic Installer

2. I copied three files from 1.0a folder ( AdvancedHook, etc. )

3. I copied all files from " 3. LCPDFR 1.0b Manual Install "

Did I do it well?

I haven't noticed some changes, so far, except of the new option ( asking about ID via radio ).

Cheers.

If you just use the 1.0 uninstaller located in the GTA directory, and install the 1.0b hotfix full installer, you will be good.

Hello guys.

I didn't want to create the new topic about the same thing so I decided to write here.

The new hotfix 1.0c was released and I would like to ask you, how to install it?

Ok.

I uninstalled the whole LCPDFR mod, but I installed 1.0c hotfix by automatic installer icon.

I hope I did it well.

I noticed that it doesn't want to work with Wounter Callouts.

I received information that " the third part of plugin has been shut down ... ". I don't know what it means.

Edited by Valium