Lozano71

GTA 5 Units

Somebody will convert the police cars from GTA 5 to GTA 4? If they make a texture LCPD, that will be great.

And another stupid question: when GTA 5 release on the PC?

Converting the cars from gta 5 to gta 4 will have to wait until the game is released on PC. It is only available on consoles at this stage and a PC release has not even been announced, it is only assumed to happen. 

And is it not possible to copy a file from the car with boxes and extract the model? The men looked for mention of the PC and PS4 in the game files, the idea is to be found and cars.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. For all we know, gta v cars could be in a totally different format to gta4 cars and we may not have the programs necessary to import and export them. 

What I mean is that some modelers have tried to work with the models of GTA 5. Especially since the game engine is the same rage. Of the other games converted cars, and from GTA 5 can not? It is something very special? Certainly in the near future there will be tools for viewing and editing of its resources.

What I mean is that some modelers have tried to work with the models of GTA 5. Especially since the game engine is the same rage. Of the other games converted cars, and from GTA 5 can not? It is something very special? Certainly in the near future there will be tools for viewing and editing of its resources.

Mate, it's not really that nobody wants to do it, it's just a thing called console. We will need pc version & tools.