ECGaming

ENB Help!

I am looking for an ENB where I can replace the d3d9.dll with another d3 file! My screen recorder doesn't like the d3d9 so I need someway to get rid of it if you have any suggestions please leave a reply! 

There is no ENB without the d3d9.dll, as d3d9.dll is the ENB itself.

This. 

@OP, what screen recorder are you using? And what message does it give you? 

This. 

@OP, what screen recorder are you using? And what message does it give you? 

I am using action by mirillis better quality and more controls and better FPS! when recording! I am emailed there support center and they have not got back to me! and there is no error code it just Either Crashes (GTA IV.exe has stopped working) or just shuts off right to my desktop! 

And you are sure it's the screen recorders fault, then? How can you be sure? 

I take the d3d9.dll out and the game works fine but a black screen {Game4VideoENB} and the recorder works fine put the d3d9.dll back in the game wont even launch! 

I take the d3d9.dll out and the game works fine but a black screen {Game4VideoENB} and the recorder works fine put the d3d9.dll back in the game wont even launch! 

I think the d3d9.dll doesn't like Action! I don't think the recorder is the problem! 

I think the d3d9.dll doesn't like Action! I don't think the recorder is the problem!