Sign in to follow this  
BRAVO 9 ACTUAL

Fed Sig Vector units?

How many vehicles have a fedsig vector lightbar on here for GTA IV? My search didn't give me much other than one cvpi by f5544. Where are any ones with a red/blue/white config? Are my search keywords wrong? Or are there really not that many out there?

Search Key word: Vector

Try Vision as your search word or Vision SL since thats more commonly used as the name of that Federal Signal bar than Vector is. There are a few out there, not as many as Whelen Liberty's but you should be able to find something to suit you. 

I just tried using "Vision" as the search term and got a lot of results...

Edited by NickieB

Just letting you know that vision is the LED version of the vector, and the vision SL uses led unit

I never knew that. Thanks for informing me.

No problem

Just letting you know that vision is the LED version of the vector, and the vision SL uses led unit

That isn't true. The vector is a different bar. Also an older one from FS. The Vision comes in 3 types, the "Vision", the "Vision SL" and the "Vision SLR". Even the Vision SL can be ordered with all halogens, simply NYPD uses leds mostly on it. However their takedown lights (the white ones in the middle) are still halogen.

Well unfortunately federal signal doesn't sell the Vision SL anymore as far as I can work out, but back then when it did, you could change which pods should be what type of light, and what color should it be. It's the same story on other sites too, for example on Whelen you can choose to have LED takedowns or halogen takedowns on the Whelen Liberty. Whatever the departments want, they'll make it. A good example is the Whelen Liberty on the CHP cars. When the car is in park, the whole lightbar at the front goes steady burn, and doesn't flash.