JulianJenkins

Help Needed With ELS7

i'm trying to get express mode working on ELS7 but when i hit CTRL+Backspace nothing happens.

do i need to change some setting or something to get this working?

I always had trouble with express mode not working properly, too. It would never activate when I pressed CTRL+BACKSPACE, however, it would activate, say, when I was typing a name into the police computer, made a mistake, and pressed backspace. It then would not turn off. In the end, I ended up just completely removing the keybind for it since it was too much trouble. Do you need to use express mode for a specific reason or do you just prefer to play like that?

If that still doesn't work, try using other buttons paired like 0, or the ones between the two. I can't tell them to you since my KB is different from yours :teehee:

i liked having a one button on for lights and siren on ELS6 and i want that for ELS7..yes i did disable trainer keys and still not worked but i will try right alt+backspace

To turn express mode off/on I've found success using Left Ctrl + Left Alt + NumPad 8 + then Backspace.

To turn express mode off/on I've found success using Left Ctrl + Left Alt + NumPad 8 + then Backspace.

thanks mate that worked  :-)