DETHROW77

LCPDFR Publisher could not be verfied.

when ever I try to download the lcpdfr 0.95 rc-2 ( the latest version) it says this publisher could not be verified and it will not download. How do I fix this??

it says this publisher could not be verified

What are you referring to when you say "it"?

If this is what I think it is, it's just a Windows security notification that pops up because LCPD:FR is made by someone it has never heard of and could potentially contain malware. This is to prevent you from downloading  what you may think is something like a Java Update when it's really just a fake trying to look like the official thing. There is usually an option along the lines of "download anyways" or something similar to get past the notification.

Again, I don't really know what the problem is (perhaps post a picture?), so this may not be accurate at all, but this is what it appears to be.

"it" refers to when I download lcpdfr again because I accidently deleted a scripthook adni need to reinstall the whole thing again and I cant ill try to update java.

Same here. Can't seem to get this to work. Has anyone worked it out yet?

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gCapture.PNGI got the same thing

when ever I try to download the lcpdfr 0.95 rc-2 ( the latest version) it says this publisher could not be verified and it will not download. How do I fix this??

You just click open....

Edited by Grant Matos

Solution: Don't use Internet Explorer. It sucks.

If you really don't want to change browsers, then save it someplace (you know, click "Save As," not "Open"). Navigate to where you saved it and add .exe to the file. Then right click it and click "Run as Administrator"

Just press Open? It's not that difficult...

Edit: After testing in IE there seems to be an issue with IE omitting the .exe extension. We don't support IE nor do we waste resources on fixing IE issues, so the only solution is to use a supported browser (Chrome, Firefox) or add .exe to the file manually.

Just press Open? It's not that difficult...

They're using IE. When they click Open, it brings them to that thing where you pick a program to open it. The file doesn't have .exe at the end when it's downloaded from IE for some reason.

Edited by willpv23

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by LCPDFR.com staff.

If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.