CHFDCRAB

Need Whelen Freedom

Does anybody have a whelen freedom light bar i could use to put on my rescue pumper. I needs to be longer than a reg police car type. Thanks8522276357_69c45e403c_b.jpg

What GTAIVCode3 posted is as close as your going to get to a Freedom. There are no actual Freedoms available publicly right now that I now of, just those in the download section that were pieced togther into freedoms

@NickieB Yes, though he should remove the take downs as most FD's do not use Whelen Freedoms with Takedowns!

@NickieB Yes, though he should remove the take downs as most FD's do not use Whelen Freedoms with Takedowns!

yes, very true. I re-read the OP after I posted. You say you need a firetruck version which is longer than the police version. Your going to have a hard time finding a real freedom police version and a even harder time finding a firetruck version. You will either have to modify the ones GTAIVCode3 posted into the size/configuration you want or try and contact some of the few firetruck modelers and see if they will give you one if they have one. I found a genuine freedom in my files but I don't remember where I got it from so I don't know the correct credits or if I could even give it out to people. So I can't help you

What GTAIVCode3 posted is as close as your going to get to a Freedom. There are no actual Freedoms available publicly right now that I now of, just those in the download section that were pieced togther into freedoms

The other Freedom models I know are also pieced together, though using an Edge instead a Liberty as base.

By the way, what's the size of a Firetruck Freedom? I've actually only seen Mini Freedoms or, on vans, not trucks, Freedoms with one additional LED. Though, I'm pretty sure, none of them are available unlocked. You'll have to edit one of those posted.

Here's a unlocked firetruck model with both a Mini Freedom and a regular Freedom.

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1321

Edited by corleone

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KnSj6.png[/img][/center]
[center][size=2]Please don't PM me requests... (Unless it's a really cool idea and you can provide a unlocked file...)[/size][/center]

Does anybody have a whelen freedom light bar i could use to put on my rescue pumper. I needs to be longer than a reg police car type. Thanks  

PLEEEASSEEE tell me that your going to fix the wheels in the back they are waaaay too forward (Back rollup compartment is what im talking about either pull the wheel well back or resize the compartment) If you want, I can help I've done it before on my ESU Truck I did a while back Just Message Me

28e28d75ee.png

HAVE A QUESTION OR A REQUEST? MESSAGE ME I'M HAPPY TO HELP