Abraxas

Court building in Liberty City?

Does anyone know if there is a court building in LC? I don't remember any from GTA4 missions. I have two candidates, one is building next to Algonquin Municipal Building  the one with police securing it's driveway and building in Dukes, just next to exit after Algonquin Bridge, that one next to bus station.

I need it for planed callout, but can't  figure out which building is the best as court.

What about like the city hall building by Middle Park?(Is that the algonquin municipal building lol) 

You could use the FIB building thats seen in the missions? And the first building that your describing is the city hall,just wondering if you realise this :) Or perhaps the building across from the "Natural History Museum" its very court like and a lot of the business peds are near this area :)

=========================================================================================================

For those who are wondering

this is the municpal building http://www.photo-serendipity.com/images/20100520213408_30.jpg

But the one Abraxas is describing is this one : http://s3.amazonaws.com/sfb111/story_xlimage_2011_06_R3766_Inside_City_Hall_renovations.JPG

Edited by ScottLCPDYoung

But this one is... friggin post office :/ I know that it would be good as court but it's Liberty State 

delivery building.

Scott, I don't remember FIB building, where is it.

You could use this building located in Broker: http://www.gta4.net/map/?lat=-27.24609375&lng=39.90234375&z=5&p=16037&ph=-71.61168&pp=19.15494&pz=0.67

Or I don't know, maybe the police station next to the Union Drive, it has under the highway viaduct a parking slot and garage you could use: http://www.gta4.net/map/?lat=-27.685546875&lng=8.96484375&z=3&p=2315&ph=-24.55594&pp=6.48714&pz=0.01

EDIT: I don't know why the hell it doesn't let me post the link for the police station I mean, is the one in Fishmarket North.

Edited by strike

That is the building that I was talking about. I thought it was in Dukes not Broker. So I guess it has no specific role in the game and I can adapt it as court building :D

I think the one building with security out front in south Algoquinn is a good choice. It's right in the Business district of LC, has security checkpoint out front, and it looks a lot like the building in Manhattan between Brodway and Park Row/Centre st.

The Building

The FIB building is the one located in the Triangle. On the corner of Columbus Ave & Iron St. Right across the street from Grand Easton Station. It has a construction site right on the street of Columbus.

Edited by kpdofficer

There is a building in Algonquin, opposite the church used in the final missions that I believe is the actual court house. I'll try and find a picture

When your playing the cutscene and its in the office there are certificates with the FIB logo :)

In the office of course, people who work there know is a FBI building, but is a covered up with the name of another company, like I mentioned United Liberty Paper Merchants.

OP: This is the place I said previously, the police station of North Fishmarket has a parking lot, situated just under Union Drive viaduct, and a bit upper in the street you will find this:

enb201321014936thumb.jpg

As you can see there's a checkpoint that takes you, by a short road, to a big garage gate. It might where prisoner transport vans exit.

OK, I checked it and that is City Hall indeed. Used in "Entourage" mission. That police station is cool, but it doesn't suit my plans. For now the best would be that unnamed building in Broker next to the bus station.
I may use City Hall in another callout ;)

OK, I checked it and that is City Hall indeed. Used in "Entourage" mission. That police station is cool, but it doesn't suit my plans. For now the best would be that unnamed building in Broker next to the bus station.

I may use City Hall in another callout ;)

What do you want to do ?

Edited by SgtMckinson

As far as i know there are not manny buildings that you can go inside that look like court buildings or have court rooms,But i think then is a court building that you can not go inside. In the center of algonquin somewhere..

What do you want to do ?

Callouts and many more ;) If you want to be up to date follow my "teasers" gallery and PoliceHelper's official thread.

As far as i know there are not manny buildings that you can go inside that look like court buildings or have court rooms,But i think then is a court building that you can not go inside. In the center of algonquin somewhere..

I don't need interior. I think you are reffering to Liberty State Delivery. I was sure that is a court, but it's... post office.

There's this building.

Sorry that the picture is a little big :P

[pics]

That's community hall, but building in Broker is very similar to this one ad has no name, so I'll use that one instead.

That's community hall, but building in Broker is very similar to this one ad has no name, so I'll use that one instead.

Ok  :thumbsup: