Sign in to follow this  
drdetroit

Lazlow Jones - Anybody ever run into him in LC?

I was just curious if anybody has run into Lazlow doing his show while cruising LC?  During his show you hear him doing his "Man on the Street" interviews and whatnot. Would be kinda funny if you could actually run into him while doing his schtick.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Nope.

Mainly because its just a recording that loops every few game-hours

I figured it was a possible Easter egg in game.  Only been playing GTA IV since mid-may 2012; I still haven't seen everything in LC yet, ya never know.  

Have a Happy News Years everybody and stay safe!

Good day,

DrDetroit

Peds you see in-game are just some specific models following random paths. They don't have any give or takes with the radio.

Nope.

Mainly because its just a recording that loops every few game-hours

Awww ruin his fun much?!

Lol, just kidding. In all seriousness, there are plenty of surprises in GTA IV. You just have to always be looking around and exploring, there is some cool stuff, just maybe not with the AI, they're quite terrible.

Happy playing!

Ignore the unbelievers, they just try to confuse and move away you from the truth, Lazlow is out there, in the streets of LC, seeking for you.

Let's analize the situation...

Lazlow was born in the midwest of the United States in 1962. He moved to Vice City in the 80s, where he started his career as radio host. He made a little appeareance in San Andreas in the early 90s and reappeared in the late 90s in LC, till the present day. Now he interviews people all around Algonquin, in what he denominates Radio 2.0.

The last picture we have of him was taken in 1986, but however, it could help us identifying him.

Lazlow-Artwork.jpg

If we look at his LCPD criminal record we will find the next:

1994 - Stalking

1998 - Forcible Touching
2001 - Bribery
2002 - Public Lewdness
2004 - Bribery
2005 - Exposure Of A Person
Twice charged for payola scandals in 2001 and 2004.
Arrested for public urination at a Liberty Swingers game in 2002. - [The Liberty Swingers stadium seems to be in Dukes, in Meadows park]
History of exposing himself to old women when down on his luck. -  [Maybe he could be easier to find in areas with more elderly people, who knows...]

Seems that his show has been supported by the funeral service of his stepfather "Issac Hammerstein & Daughter's Funeral Service", though Lazlow shows compent against him. Maybe if we find it we could get another key to catch Lazlow..

Come on guys, this has the potential to become a new GTA myth!

Oh well, then I might try looking for Jorge. Will make it easier for you guys to follow his trails.

Alright, I'll be looking for him while patrolling from now on. If ANYONE finds him, take a screen shot and post it here. This sounds like a fun activity.

Funny sh*t!  Thanks guys!  I googled Lazlow and apparently he's a real guy.   That is the best radio station (non-music), very funny banter.  I just wish I could add the songs/skits from GTAIV, TLATD to the soundtracks in TBOGT...there is some good songs and whatnot from those earlier titles that I wish I could listen to while playing LCPDFR/TBOGT.  Oh well...the search continues for Lazlow Jones.  

Good day,

DrDetroit