JustZach

Good ENB?

Looks Nice but, if I'll install it, can my game crash? :/

ENB's are for highpowered computers. 

If you arent running with highframes/good specs then i would recommend sticking with a timecycle mod :)

ENB's are for highpowered computers. 

If you arent running with highframes/good specs then i would recommend sticking with a timecycle mod :)

My Specs are:

Intel Core i5-3210M @2.50 GHz

8.00 BG RAM

Windows 8 - 64 Bit

Graphic Card: 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 635 M 

What's the best ENB for the most realism? I saw the screenshots and videos from NicolaiB's CVPI Pack, and they are absolutely amazing... 

I want something that looks very real, runs smoothly with a high end system, and allows the ELS to look amazing.

Okay ,Could you tell me any good ones ,other than fonia5 and DK50 (not sure of names) ,maybe ones in your videos or that comes with ENB's? 

Well, there was a few others but they either got removed because they contained some stolen content from other road textures or the author just wanted to delete it for some reason.. So atleast I havent found any other one  :sad:

If you want a good looking game , without lags , use RTC 4 ( Real Time Cyle 4 ) I use it and it looks awesome !

Ye I used Real Time Cycle 4 then I got an ENB In my game .ENB's are regarded as better than time cycles though from what I heard.The are just better quality and if you'r game could run Real Time Cycle (Low end ENB) it might be able to run an ENB .I recommend trying an ENB to see the difference.

Ye I used Real Time Cycle 4 then I got an ENB In my game .ENB's are regarded as better than time cycles though from what I heard.The are just better quality and if you'r game could run Real Time Cycle (Low end ENB) it might be able to run an ENB .I recommend trying an ENB to see the difference.

did you really bump a 2 month old topic? How bored were you to go back this far? lol

did you really bump a 2 month old topic? How bored were you to go back this far? lol

Did you really just reply with that? What does it matter if the reply is relevant?

RTC is not an ENB. Low end or otherwise.

This ENB has my full recommendation:

Edited by Braveheart

I wasn't bumping anything. I was trying to help out by trying to give some valid, helpful information for his game to look better.

RTC is not an ENB. Low end or otherwise.

This ENB has my full recommendation: http://www.lcpdfr.co...enb-series-mod/

Yes ,exactly thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by InnermostZero

You are wrong , low end ENB doesn't do the same thing as the TC does.And you can see in the name , that it change only the time cycle file ;)

You are wrong , low end ENB doesn't do the same thing as the TC does.And you can see in the name , that it change only the time cycle file ;)