Sign in to follow this  
DrChickenPewp

[BUY] Looking for Custom Skins Made!

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get a fleet of cars skinned for me to use. I don't really think that I will be taking it any further than for personal use but i'm not too entirely sure. I don't mind paying like $20-$25 for the skins as long as they are QUALITY Skins!

Basically What I want is a 2011 Crown Victoria, 06-10 Dodge Charger, 08-12 Tahoe (New Body Style), with both Patrol and Supervisor skins. (Just add supervisor/traffic to the front fender wells) If you are interested in taking the job please shoot me a message and we will get something worked out. I have attached a picture of the Skins.

Add Me on Skype: Austin.Thieman

5907596982_aa024b8fb5_z.jpg

Chandler_Police_006.jpg

charger.jpg

Edited by DrChickenPewp

There are plenty of teams (like my crew) that will be more than welcome to help you free of charge.

However, my design team is currently not accepting requests.

Sorry bud!

That's why you pay after you see the finished product. If you don't offer money, nobody will do it.

I have made requests in the past and not offered a single penny for them, and I have gotten many answers from people saying they would create them for me.

I have made requests in the past and not offered a single penny for them, and I have gotten many answers from people saying they would create them for me.

I have someone making them for me and are doing exceptionally great! Best skin I have ever seen actually. Completely realistic and real looking with some good graphics!

I have someone making them for me and are doing exceptionally great! Best skin I have ever seen actually. Completely realistic and real looking with some good graphics!

And they are doing it for free right? I'm glad your getting a realistic texture, just like what you wanted, and I hope you enjoy them :) 

And they are doing it for free right? I'm glad your getting a realistic texture, just like what you wanted, and I hope you enjoy them :) 

I guess it's more of a donation cost than anything else. I am going to give him like $50-$60 for them. He is a great skinner and it's well worth the money!

I guess it's more of a donation cost than anything else. I am going to give him like $50-$60 for them. He is a great skinner and it's well worth the money!

Really? i would never, but hey it's your choice if you wanna do that.

I figure I'd step in and give my 2 cents seeing as I'm the one who took the request. The Doctor here actually contacted me via private message first and we discussed. By profession I am a graphic designer/artist and take commissions based on hourly rates. But I reconsidered on this project.

After deliberating with myself however I came up with the idea that, if he wanted to pay me then that's fine. If not, that is fine too. I told him ANY price would be acceptable. Any price at all. Going on how some albums are sold now where you name your price, I figured I'd do the same. If he wants to pay me that then that is fine too. I don't want people thinking I'm purposely gouging him to make these skins. It is ultimately his decision on what the final price is. This is a community, and I respect that community and their willingness to take requests without reward.

I am not taking this project lightly, like any project I do. My attention to detail is priority #1. This is 6+ hours of work as of current. Anyways, with that said, here is the skin insofar:

gallery_9318_1101_114618.jpg

gallery_9318_1101_274200.jpg

gallery_9318_1101_340247.jpg

For those interested, the Tahoe was completed:

gallery_9318_1101_371791.jpg

gallery_9318_1101_764908.jpg

Looking forward to putting together the Charger and finishing up the various liveries.

That's absolutely beautiful. I've been looking for someone to do a bit of a vehicle pack, if you're interested in taking on another project when this one is completed. For such quality, I'd be very glad to put forward whatever necessary. And even if not, thank you for putting together something just quite so excellent.

That's absolutely beautiful. I've been looking for someone to do a bit of a vehicle pack, if you're interested in taking on another project when this one is completed. For such quality, I'd be very glad to put forward whatever necessary. And even if not, thank you for putting together something just quite so excellent.

Very kind words! Thank you. 

I will consider another pack, though I've put quite a lot of time into this one as it is, about another 3+ hours on the Tahoe, so a total of 9 hours. My OCD gets the best of me sometimes, but the results are what I expect. I'll be working on the Charger today...

Glad to see this all worked out and you were able to get the skins you wanted(?).

In the future, though, you might just consider re-asking your old topic:

Instead of creating a duplicate topic, it helps keep the forums tidy and cleaner.

Very kind words! Thank you. 

I will consider another pack, though I've put quite a lot of time into this one as it is, about another 3+ hours on the Tahoe, so a total of 9 hours. My OCD gets the best of me sometimes, but the results are what I expect. I'll be working on the Charger today...

Well I wish you the best of luck/speed/whatIshouldbewishing over the rest of your development on these. The work is magnificent.

All 12 livery variations are complete:

gallery_9318_1101_487.jpg

The rest can be seen in my Gallery. For those who contacted me about liveries I will be in touch.

That's some awesome skinning work, I wish I could make skins like that... (I really can't make like small stripes and things like that  :sweat: )