Sign in to follow this  
Brammo311

Police freaking out and killing/aresting everyone...?

The police in my game are always chasing people, arresting them, shoting them, and just acting crazy. I did make a small change to popcycle so more gangsters would spawn, but it wasn't that bad. Ever since I put the "better senses" script in, this has been happenng. I have since removed that script, and the cops are still targeting everyone. And I mean everyone, gangs, women, cab drivers, ect. What is causing this? If needed I can post a video showing their strange behaviour.

check one of your peds files, and it shows who the cops hate or respect (I don't have GTA on this comp right now so I can not tell you for sure the exact file name sorry), maybe this has been edited to add more people in to the hate list.

Sounds like your everyday gta iv paramedics, I can't begin to explain how many times I have seen a ambulance driver slam into parked cars, fire hydrants, and other peds. The handling on the ambulance itself is fine, it just seems to be GTA IV's crazy drivers. I have never experienced a cop doing that though

Well that extreme!!!! I think you f-ed up your ped files.... Better go check.

The ambulance drivers are the worst. They literally kill more people then they save when driving to an incident, and I hate when they ram directly into your car and smash others as well just to stop and get out.

Artificial Idiots.

I am quite aware of the AI's complete disregard for safety. Funny as this may be, it is very annoying. I would really appreciate some help.