JustZach

Police Stations

There's really only one "police station" interior, and that's the lawyer's office. The red circle outside every police station is just a teleporter to there.

WJ9    0

I think I have the same question. When I turn on LCPDFR ( Alt+P ) and go to the nearest police station nothing happens. theres no red circle or open enterance. Am I supposed to download a mod for the police station to open. or am I supposed to click a certain key. Also how can I change my outfit to police uniform ? thanks

I think I have the same question. When I turn on LCPDFR ( Alt+P ) and go to the nearest police station nothing happens. theres no red circle or open enterance. Am I supposed to download a mod for the police station to open. or am I supposed to click a certain key. Also how can I change my outfit to police uniform ? thanks

If installed properly, when you hit ALT+P, you get a message in the upper left hand of the screen saying you have activated the mod.  You will also see stars in the mini map showing where all the police stations are.

If you don't get that message when you activate the mod, check that you installed the mod into the correct folder.

Good luck!

DrDetroit

Can you enter any Police stations other than the one you go to to start your duty?

As cp702 said, the police station LCPDFR uses is the lawyers office.  There is no real police station that you can enter besides the cut scene police station.  Which you can't enter unless you use a mod that can allow you to enter that location.

But this is something me and a few friends made in a roleplay.

38c685-4.jpg

FYI, you posted it as a (small) image, not a video.

Also, is there any way to really use the cutscene police station, or is it just bugged? Any map mods to connect pieces and add collisions and such? If so, that'd be better than using a lawyer's office (at least, I think so)

Station from cut scene has almost no collisions. I think it is possible to add there collisions by putting some dumy objects, but LCPDFR is coded to teleport you to lawyers office.

I know. I'm hoping someone could make collisions, and if they could, LCPDFR could maybe be changed to use that.