ed1984

how to handle certain calls/stops

So in some calls I'm not sure what to do. I got called to a vehicle accident. Both occupants were in their cars. (only one car really damaged) but i wasn't sure what to do. do i simply call ambulance and tow truck?

how do i get people's attention in a non-threatning way?

any help?

i have to get the person out of the car to get the tow truck but i dont know how to just tell them to get out..only way i know is to throw them out of the vehicle.

This callout isn't LCPDFR, it's BraveHearts Policing Script.

is not finding a weapon on someone even if they have it in their hand also related to that? i was called for a person with a gun call..they put their hands up but weapon was still there...i frisk them..and it says they don't have anything..and the guy just walks away with gun lol

is not finding a weapon on someone even if they have it in their hand also related to that? i was called for a person with a gun call..they put their hands up but weapon was still there...i frisk them..and it says they don't have anything..and the guy just walks away with gun lol

All you have to do is arrest him. I ran into that before, so what I did was arrest him and I was good to take another call out. 

Yes those are all functions of another mod, not LCPD:FR. How you handle the calls is up to you. I try a more realistic approach if I see someone with a gun in game. Draw your weapon, if they point it at you, they die. If they run with it, tase them then detain them.

So in some calls I'm not sure what to do. I got called to a vehicle accident. Both occupants were in their cars. (only one car really damaged) but i wasn't sure what to do. do i simply call ambulance and tow truck?

how do i get people's attention in a non-threatning way?

REMEMBER: You can only do these things with vdH PoliceHelper/ Braveheart's Policing Script/ vdH Tow Service!

You can tell the involved parties to leave the scene (Default Alt+J), or follow you (Default ALT+H).

Usually, when I get called out to a traffic accident, I turn on the traffic advisor (yellow lights) on my ligtbar to get traffic to go around the accident. Once I get out of my car, I stop vehicles travelling toward the accident, and move any vehicles blocking a roadway into one lane/ park them on a curb.

I then set up a cone pattern to close off the lane I'm going to be using (starting from my patrol car going past the accident. It is imperative your car is at the BACK of the accident/cone pattern, so incoming traffic will overtake your patrol car and go past the cones) so that cars coming into the lane won't merge into the lane I've closed off. After that, I let traffic go through, and they drive past the cones around the accident. 

After setting up traffic control around the accident, I call for Coroner (only with vdH METT) /Medical Assistance if necessary. If not necessary, I may breathalyze (default SHIFT+X) the drivers involved. If they are drunk, I take them into custody. If not, I send them on their way. After taking care of the persons involved, I call tow trucks and tow away the involved vehicles. 

Attached is a photo of what I'm talking about. (The traffic advisor is on, just didn't catch it when I took the screenshot.)

Edited by LtChuckSmiley