The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Speeding Ambient Events

So my last couple patrols I've been sitting off of Joshua Road and using a speed radar. But, I can literally sit there for 20 minutes and not get a single car to go over 55 (speed limit 50). In fact most of the time the cars are going 30-40. I have Traffic Policer in my game and it should create ambient speeding events. But, even when I make the likely hood of a car speeding super high I dont get a car going fast enough to pull over. I look in the rage drop down menu thing and it says its creating speeder events but no car is excessively or even a bit speeding. I dont know if LSPDFR also has a speeding ambient event but I just dont get people speeding in my game. Anyone else have similar problem, or suggestions?

Hi 

• 3 years later...

Yes I do have the same problem and it seems to be a problem with a lot of people. Judging by no one responding to your issue (seems to be a pattern on this topic) there doesn't seem to be a mod/plug in for it. You'd think someone would have made it already.

Edited by SgtNelsonUSMC

18 hours ago, SgtNelsonUSMC said:

there doesn't seem to be a mod/plug in for it

The real reason is that vehicles are not driving at speed. These is an default speed-limiter for everything above 25 m/h, and that is the key to speeding events, because the inner city speed limit of 25 m/h is constantly being broken!
If you stay inside the below 25 m/h limit-zone -witch also include winewoods 15 m/h zones, and set your radar for 25 m/h measures, you will have a speeding car within minutes!
Then you can prompt the car to pull over, and ~30% of those events will lead into a high-speed chase, when the driver refuses to follow your order to pull over.
Besides this inner-city speed-control gameplay, One area can be regarded as a real speed-trap, and that is a few miles of 45 m/h limit on free-way!
You find this starting ~3 m before Earls-supermaked and up to the exit for Saltom-sea aka red-neck country ..
There are not a single car on the free-way that slows down to 45. Each and everyone are speeding..

See my plugin here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peqSXuTfIyY

Let me know if you find it interesting.
Best Regards.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 3:10 PM, GTAbear said:

The real reason is that vehicles are not driving at speed. These is an default speed-limiter for everything above 25 m/h, and that is the key to speeding events, because the inner city speed limit of 25 m/h is constantly being broken!
If you stay inside the below 25 m/h limit-zone -witch also include winewoods 15 m/h zones, and set your radar for 25 m/h measures, you will have a speeding car within minutes!
Then you can prompt the car to pull over, and ~30% of those events will lead into a high-speed chase, when the driver refuses to follow your order to pull over.
Besides this inner-city speed-control gameplay, One area can be regarded as a real speed-trap, and that is a few miles of 45 m/h limit on free-way!
You find this starting ~3 m before Earls-supermaked and up to the exit for Saltom-sea aka red-neck country ..
There are not a single car on the free-way that slows down to 45. Each and everyone are speeding..

Your a scholar, works like a charm. Thanks!!!!