Cop Holster is an RPH plugin that adds some unique functionality to the police handgun holster. It removes the handgun from the holster if a pistol is a drawn. It also comes with intimidation mode -- a simple feature that allows you to put your hand on your holster. Cop Holster works with both the player and AI officers.
Here's a neat little GFY showing it in action:
RAGEPluginHook 0.23 or higher.
Place CopHolster.dll and CopHolster.xml in your Plugins folder.
When ingame, open the RPH console (default F4) and type LoadPlugin CopHolster.dll.
- Dynamic holsters for both the player an AI officers.
- Animations that automatically play when holstering and unholstering.
- Intimidation mode, a feature that allows you to put your hand on your holster. Toggle with Right Shift Key (keyboard) or Left DPad (controller).
- Highly configurable! Turn off animations, change keys, add new ped models for Cop Holster support, you name it.
Does this come with RDE support?
The RDE Cop Holster config file is in the RDE 3.1 download.
Does this come with EUP support?
Yes. Cop Holster comes with support for EUP 7.5.
How does Cop Holster work?
All ped models in GTA have what are called drawables. They are pieces of clothing or equipment that can vary between instances of that model. Many of the default cop models have two holster drawables. One is empty, and one has a pistol. Cop Holster simply changes between those two drawables depending on if you have your pistol drawn or not to give the illusion that you are taking the pistol out of the holster.
I'm a ped model developer and would like to make my model work with Cop Holster. How would I go about doing that?
See the readme in the download.
If you experience a bug, crash, need help with installing or even just have a suggestion, post a comment below.
Either myself or someone else will be more than happy to help you out!
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
- Updated RPH dependency to 0.55 (minimum 0.23 required).
- Config file is now in XML format with support for weapon-specific drawable switching. Big thanks to @Yard1 for implementing this!
- Default intimidation mode keyboard toggle changed to Right Shift Key.
- Default intimidation mode gamepad toggle changed to DPad Right.
- Added support for EUP 7.5.