About This File
Before I start saying anything, Keep in mind the screenshots I provided don't include all the uniforms so there is more to expect than just those in the screenshots. With the file I included a Wardrobe.ini which has several different preset outfits. This is some of the stuff you should expect:
BCSO Long Sleeve Uniform
BCSO Short Sleeve Uniform
BCSO K-9 Uniform
BCSO Windbreaker Uniform
BCSO Winter Jacket Uniform
And there's even more. I will keep updating the pack itself as well since I use the uniforms myself and I'm always coming up with different things to add. I also have an upcoming Paleto Bay PD Uniform pack coming up that will be fully compatible with this so uniforms shouldn't replace each other.
I also do plan on making textures for Peds so your character doesn't look out of place but I don't have anything at this moment so apologies for that but I will try to get something sorted as fast as I can.
! Installation instructions for all the file included are in the download !
I highly recommend using the EUP Replacement Belt & Holster, I set up the Preset using this belt:
I also recommend the vests by GrandTheftPD if you don't like mine:
I used this male ped and I used the original GTA 5 Female ped but made the textures Higher Resolution:
If you have any ideas of what else I should add to these then do leave a comment. Thanks for downloading !
- I've had a couple people ask me now so I'll just put it out here. I'd prefer you not use it on your FiveM Server. Obviously I can't check every single server and make sure no one is using it but if you're a decent human being and your honest then please don't use it on your server. Thank You -
What's New in Version 1.2
- Added Helmets
- The original release I forget to include the Sheriff Helmets
- Added 2 Helmet Variations
- Changed Vests
- Didn't like the original vests I made so now they look more organised and better overall
- Revamped the K9 and normal Sheriff Versions of the vest
- Added Female & Male Peds
- Added both female and male peds into the pack so your character doesn't look out of place