Jump to content

1 Screenshot

About This File

 
 
Here is an another early Christmas gift you guys, The Motorola 03 HHCH. Enjoy 



User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, nice radio. The police of my city work with this radio model. But, no open in my Zmodeler. What happn?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 29/12/2017 at 7:28 AM, Eddu13 said:

Hi, nice radio. The police of my city work with this radio model. But, no open in my Zmodeler. What happn?

So the .Z3d doesn't seem to work?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 30/12/2017 at 7:41 PM, 0taku said:

So the .Z3d doesn't seem to work?

When opening the file In Zmodeler 2.2.4 shows this message:

ZModeler is ready.
Invalid file signature. file:OpenSaveService.cpp line:680
Error opening file "C:\Users\Eduardo\Desktop\motorola 03 HHCH\motorola 03 HHCH.z3d"

And in Zmodeler 3.1.2 show this message:

ZModeler is ready.
Not a ZModeler 1.x version Z3D file. file:oldZ3DImportExport.cpp line:304
 


 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Eddu13 said:

When opening the file In Zmodeler 2.2.4 shows this message:

ZModeler is ready.
Invalid file signature. file:OpenSaveService.cpp line:680
Error opening file "C:\Users\Eduardo\Desktop\motorola 03 HHCH\motorola 03 HHCH.z3d"

And in Zmodeler 3.1.2 show this message:

ZModeler is ready.
Not a ZModeler 1.x version Z3D file. file:oldZ3DImportExport.cpp line:304 

strange, should work in zmod3. I'll look into this in a few days when I'm back home and have my computer 

Edited by 0taku

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eddu13 said:

When opening the file In Zmodeler 2.2.4 shows this message:

ZModeler is ready.
Invalid file signature. file:OpenSaveService.cpp line:680
Error opening file "C:\Users\Eduardo\Desktop\motorola 03 HHCH\motorola 03 HHCH.z3d"

And in Zmodeler 3.1.2 show this message:

ZModeler is ready.
Not a ZModeler 1.x version Z3D file. file:oldZ3DImportExport.cpp line:304
 


 

that error is because you are trying to import into zmod 3 instead of opening/merging

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2018 at 11:24 PM, 0taku said:

strange, should work in zmod3. I'll look into this in a few days when I'm back home and have my computer 

Ok. One my friend have download too, not open in he's PC

On 06/01/2018 at 2:27 AM, wolfrunner86 said:

that error is because you are trying to import into zmod 3 instead of opening/merging

 

I import in Zmodeler3, show this message. To open in file>open menu the Zmodeler close alone.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eddu13 said:

Ok. One my friend have download too, not open in he's PC

I import in Zmodeler3, show this message. To open in file>open menu the Zmodeler close alone.

Are you opening or importing? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2018 at 7:16 PM, 0taku said:

Are you opening or importing? 

The two options. I open and ZModeler3 close alone I import show this messagem: ZModeler is ready.
Not a ZModeler 1.x version Z3D file. file:oldZ3DImportExport.cpp line:304
 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2018 at 3:32 AM, Eddu13 said:

The two options. I open and ZModeler3 close alone I import show this messagem: ZModeler is ready.
Not a ZModeler 1.x version Z3D file. file:oldZ3DImportExport.cpp line:304
 

Don't import like you would normal models. Go File, Open. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×