About This File
This is a replica of car 43 in Townsend, Massachusetts
Skin is made for the 2013 Ford Explorer from HankVoight's "LSPD pack ELS" - Link on bottom of description
You will need to download that file and install the explorer using
*** You will need to download HankVoight's "LSPD pack ELS" This skin is for the 2013 Ford Explorer in his pack
Ford Explorer from LSPD Pack ELS
1. Open "OpenIV" - If you do not have this, you will need to download it - http://openiv.com/
2. Navigate to "Mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday15ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf"
3. Turn on "Edit mode" in OpenIV
4. Open the folder where the explorer model is located
- If you want to this cruiser to take the place of a different vehicle than "police3" now
is the time to change the name of each file to the vehicle you want it to replace.
5. Drag and Drop the files in that folder into OpenIV
- OpenIV will automatically save the vehicle into the game.
6. Scroll down and open the file "police3.ytd"
- If you named the explorer under another name, open that vehicles .ytd
7. Click on "Import"
8. Navigate to the downloaded "Townsend Police" file and open the "Skins" file.
9. Import all files in that folder into came
- When asked click OK and then click save at the bottom of the window
1. Go to you GTA V game directory
- Right click on GTA V Desktop Shortcut and click on "Open file location"
- If option not shown,
Navigate to "Program Files (x84)/Steam/steamapps/common/GTAV"
Navigate to Program Files/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto V"
2. Navagate to "ELS/pack_defaults
3. Open the "ELS" folder that is in the Townsend Police file you just downloaded
- If you changed the name of the Model file before putting it into OpenIV, make sure you
change the ELS file to mathc that name
4. Drag and Drop the 4 files in that folder into the ELS game directory file