About This File
What's New in Version 0.4.8 (Build 7688)
18 January, 2020 - Minor compatibility update for LSPDFR 0.4.8 (Build 7688)
We have updated LSPDFR to Version 0.4.8 (Build 7688), which improves compatibility with the Cayo Perico Heist island. Please make sure to replace all files as this update includes updated and new data files!
- Added pathfinding data for the Cayo Perico island allowing for backup and pursuits on the island
- Set the Park Rangers as the default agency for the Cayo Perico island
- Added scenario multiplier for traffic stops (TrafficStop.ScenarioMult, default 1.0f)
- Added SetPursuitAsCalledIn to API functions
- Added API function to play police scanner audio with a short intro
- Added new overload for API function SetPedAsArrested allowing to specify the arresting officer
- Improved ScenarioResistTrafficStop shutdown behavior
- Improved backwards compatibility for API function SetPedAsArrested
- Player character voices are now persistent across sessions
- Re-enabled the LSPDFR holster/unholster animations which were disabled in 0.4.8 for previous compatibility reasons
- Fixed a crash in PedArrested event handler when arresting cop was null (could be caused by API calls)
20 December, 2020 - Minor compatibility update for LSPDFR 0.4.8 (Build 7659)
We have updated LSPDFR to Version 0.4.8 (Build 7659), which adds compatibility for the latest game version:
- Added compatibility for the new GTA V update (v2189) - "The Cayo Perico Heist"
- Updated the included RAGE Plugin Hook to v1.84.
- Removed compatibility for all previous game versions due to technical reasons.
27 September, 2020 - Updated to LSPDFR 0.4.8
We have updated LSPDFR to Version 0.4.8 (Build 7575), which introduces new features and fixes:
- 1893 Grapeseed Ave - a new, modest and rural accommodation option for your LSPDFR player characters to live in.
- A remastered 'hand-on-holster' (Intimidate) action that fluidly animates, doesn't block movement, and allows for you to quickly draw sidearms.
- Evidence Markers to mark crime scenes which can be seamlessly placed down, picked up again and customized per agency.
- Improvements were made to the way in which NPC officers respond 'Code 3' to backup calls and navigate through traffic.
- A number of new, useful API functions requested by developers were added.
- As a bonus, to play around with, two of our development console commands were added: 'Chauffeur' and 'CuffMe'
- Passenger officers and suspects are now able to use weapons while in vehicles, and this has been re-enabled for the armed suspects call.
- Further ongoing improvements have been made to fix crashes, improve performance and reduce the number of smaller glitches and bugs.
Please see below for full release notes:
- Added a new apartment: 1893 Grapeseed Ave
- Added ability to place evidence markers via the Interaction Menu
- Updated the Intimidate action in the Interaction Menu to use the new 'hand-on-holster' animations.
- Added a few new public "development" console commands: CuffMe, Chauffeur
- Added default assembly resolve handler
- Backup officer numbers are now capped at maximum vehicle capacity
- Callouts can have an optional advisory message in the notification now
- Callouts now have a creation source property
- Police radio actions can now be played while in vehicles
- Improved behavior for backup using exact position
- Improved behavior for Code 3 backup responses
- Improved boat 'traffic' stop behavior
- Removed debug blip for backup
- Many small performance improvements
- Minimum and maximum distances for callouts can now be set separately
- Reduced logging spam a bit
- SetPedAsArrested now removes suspect already assigned to the player before reassigning
- User plugins are now only loaded once per LSPDFR load
- Fixed an issue where backup would sometimes immediately exit their car upon spawn
- Fixed RequestBackup API functions not behaving correctly
- Fixed a bug where user plugins are not freed correctly on unload
- Fixed the get vehicle manufacturer function
- Fixed a bug where occupants count was not respected when the agency specified was invalid
- Fixed a NullReferenceException in CalloutManager after going on duty a second time
- Fixed a bug where CanUseCars was not always respected for suspects
- Fixed an issue where StartPulloverOnParkedVehicle did not initialize the correct internal task
- Fixed an issue preventing robbery callouts to work if too far away
- Fixed a possible crash when BALLER2 model is invalid
- Fixed a possible crash when adding player stats
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to force new parking positions for vehicles on patch 2060
- Fixed some possible issues with loading the apartments/items inside them
LSPDFR 0.4.8 API
Added many new API functions:
- RequestBackup (overload to specify number of occupants)