Welcome to LSPDFR 0.4!
In this Wiki you'll find a lot of information about the great range of new features and capabilities that we've introduced in LSPDFR 0.4. We know that this is a lot to take in, however, so here goes our attempt a TLDR.
Everything in LSPDFR 0.4. revolves around playing as a Character.
- You can now create fully customisable characters using the same editor as GTA Online.
- This character has a name and their own stats and attributes.
- You can easily switch between characters using the Pause Menu
- You will spawn into the game as the character you last played as.
This character defines how you interact with the game world in every aspect. You no longer drive to a police station to select a police offer model to play as, but instead from the very beginning you are your character. At the police station you can select your agency, outfit and inventory among other things, but you can no longer change your whole model.
What happens when I play LSPDFR for the first time?
If you are playing LSPDFR 0.4 for the first time, then you will not have a character. To get started, drive to a police station. Once you have entered the police station and have selected the option to go On Duty, you will be prompted to select a character. This will bring you to the Character Menu, where you will be able to create your own Custom Character, or choose from a selection of premade, ready-to-use ones.
Where can I see a list of new features?
We've decided not to release a full changelog for LSPDFR 0.4 - there are simply too many changes to list. Take it from us, almost everything in the mod has been changed in one way or another.
Instead, we've put together two useful resources:
- Release Highlights - a short summary of the coolest new stuff.
- Feature Guides - more in-depth guides to the main features of LSPDFR.
Note that the Release Highlights and Feature Guides are in no way indicative of all the new features or changes in LSPDFR 0.4.
Edited by Sam