LSPD First Response (LSPDFR) is the police modification for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V which completely transforms the game into a law enforcement sim.
Engage in high-speed pursuits, hunt down fleeing criminals and shoot it out with armed robbers.
It's all in a day's work for a cop in Los Santos where action is always just around the corner.
Let people, quite literally, get away with murder, or arrest innocent bystanders for photographing your bad side.
LSPDFR gives you the freedom to enforce the law as you see fit.
Configure the experience to your liking with advanced customization options.
You can create custom police agencies, change around police vehicles, or even give your officers rocket launchers.
Latest LSPDFR News
Today we've released a minor feature update for LSPDFR, and the Public Beta of Lenny's Mod Loader. LSPDFR 0.4.6 adds a couple of hotly requested features to LSPDFR, including the ability to call the fire department, beautiful new animated sequences for detaining suspects in police cruisers, and a little bit more yet. LML, on the other hand, has entered Public Beta and is now available for download by everyone.
Who's playing LSPDFR? 934 Guests, 24 Members
- Darius Fontaine as Krystal Fontaine
- officerlajoice as Connor LaJoice
- PTLM. Williams as Danny Williams
- Vatteck as John Vattic
- Gokhan as Gokhan Ozcelik
- officer andre weatherspoon as andre weatherspoon
- Camperflame as Flint Marson
- tapor83 as Jack Stamp
- Joemar2009 as Jamar Coney
- nikita3g as Nikita Tkachuk
- West Ben 37 as Ben Jackson
- dusty1990 as officer grimes
- Accident124 as Michael Sera
- jjaxsonper as Michael DeSanta
- LarsG6 as Lars Geerligs
- Maliko as Malik Gionet
- Officer RD as Raheel Ali
- poconglord as Bandit Shiraishi
- Pyrodt85 as Daniel Teeter
- morriss as Austin Whittington
- Husse as Husse Ninja
- Bond150 as Clinton Jones
- kjeldvv as Romeo Sanders
- jsmith36549 as Steven Henry