Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 132,983 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

vehicles.ide Flags

• You cannot reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,508 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

POPULAR

A few people have been asking for the vehicle.ide flags and what they do so I compiled a list below. I think I have them all, but please feel free to add any that I may have missed.

isvan - vehicle has van style rear doors.
livery - If the car has multiple different textures, it will randomize between them.
noboot - you won't see the car parked at the side of the road with a ped looking inside the trunk/hood.
onlyduringofficehours - the car will only spawn during office hours and not at night.
truckenginefx - truck engine.
truckexhaustfx - more dust when changing gears .
truckfirefx - Larger flames when vehicle catches fire.
avoidturns - if the car is big, like bus, it will avoid sharp turns
bangerexhaustfx - dirty smoke
big - the car is big (Duuhhhrrrr)
delivery - it's a delivery car so only spawns in the daytime.
ext_all - spawns with all extras.
ext_conv - Convertable, this means that the driver can jump in the car without opening door.
ext_gang - spawns all extras simultaneously that are named extra_5 and above.
ext_rare - spawning with extras will be rare.
ext_requi - extra required, will always spawn with an extra.
ext_strong - This flag means that the extras won't come off easily when you crash the vehicle. Without this, they come off in light crashes.
ext_sunroof - switches the component at the top.
ext_taxi - will cycle through extras named extra_5 and above.
ext_script - has extra decorations on it which is activated with an external script (Useful with ELS, AI cars don't drive around with lights randomly on)

Regards
-Tom H

Edited by Tom H, 30 October 2012 - 03:20 PM.

NOTE: Will be taking a hiatus from this community for an indefinite amount of time. I will still check my PM's every now and then.

Thanks,

Tom.

Powler

Powler

Police Officer

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationWest midlands

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

cool this will be usfull :o) good work mate :o)
Arrest, search trunk, use lcpdfr computer database etc with controller go to http://www.gta4-mods...101-beta-f20283
You can follow a topic on this by visiting :- http://www.lcpdfr.co...roller-support/
If i have helped in anyway please click the respect box.... and Thank you :o)

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • 4,508 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

Thanks!

NOTE: Will be taking a hiatus from this community for an indefinite amount of time. I will still check my PM's every now and then.

Thanks,

Tom.

ayanpati

ayanpati

Rusty Brown's Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationAlderney State Correctional Facility

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

@Tom...thanks

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • 4,508 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

No worries my friend, glad you guys are finding this useful.

Thanks,

Tom.

Custo

Custo

The White Cop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • LocationLiberty City, LC State

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

Nice information! Gonna have to play with these at some point.

Posted Image

Powler

Powler

Police Officer

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationWest midlands

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

Tom h (or anyone) can you help me please??

I am trying to edit a script to change the conrolles i am trying to change it so its still comparable for 360 controller

Example (Game.isGameKeyPressed(GameKey.Sprint) (which is a on controller)

I know GameKey.Action is LeftBumper on conroller.......
Is there a website i can go to to get a list????
Sorry to ask on this forum mate........
Thank you :o)

Edited by Powler, 31 October 2012 - 04:40 PM.

Arrest, search trunk, use lcpdfr computer database etc with controller go to http://www.gta4-mods...101-beta-f20283
You can follow a topic on this by visiting :- http://www.lcpdfr.co...roller-support/

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • 4,508 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

I think I may have a list somewhere however it's been a while since I've done any scripting. I'll get back to you on this.

Thanks,

Tom.

Powler

Powler

Police Officer

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationWest midlands

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

I think I may have a list somewhere however it's been a while since I've done any scripting. I'll get back to you on this.

Thank you mate :o)
I appreciate that :o)

leepersc

leepersc

I love my Springfield 1911!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNorthern Colorado

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

Thanks Tom H. !!!  I have no idea how I missed this but I am glad I found it.  Finally a way to keep the AI ELS patrol vehicles from patrolling with their emergency equipment incorrectly illuminated.

Amazingly I having spent literally thousands of hours searching GTA related mods and information and I had still never heard or read of these flags before.  

Again, thank you Tom!!!

( Bumped this OLD thread hoping for others to benefit from the information as I have. )

Edited by leepersc, 21 February 2013 - 07:34 AM.

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • 4,508 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

No problem, glad you found it useful.

Thanks,

Tom.

bravozero

bravozero

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Thanks Tom H. !!!  I have no idea how I missed this but I am glad I found it.  Finally a way to keep the AI ELS patrol vehicles from patrolling with their emergency equipment incorrectly illuminated.

Amazingly I having spent literally thousands of hours searching GTA related mods and information and I had still never heard or read of these flags before.  

Again, thank you Tom!!!

( Bumped this OLD thread hoping for others to benefit from the information as I have. )

Doesn't work, tried it. They still drive around with random lights pre-lit. One of the reasons why I choose to use non-ELS vehicles for the AI police.

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • 4,508 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

worked fine for me, and many others.

Thanks,

Tom.

leepersc

leepersc

I love my Springfield 1911!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNorthern Colorado

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

Yeah man, this has worked on 3 different copies of GTA I have installed. Thanks again Tom! 

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • 4,508 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

No problemo!

Thanks,

Tom.

Script

Script

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:16 AM

thank you..

i have question .

cp702

cp702

Careful the things you say, children will listen

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,640 posts
  • LocationUTC-4

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

Well, say it. Don't just say you have one.

tall70

tall70

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

I got to tell you, there was original post on this in another place with nice arrogant attitude. This is copy and paste

ext_all - spawns with all extras
ext_gang - spawns all extras simultaneously that are named extra_5 and above (gang car? lol wtf)
ext_rare - spawning with extras will be rare (has nothing to do with the vehicle spawning frequency, which is controlled via 8th and 9th ide values)
ext_requi* - extra required, will always spawn with an extra (if model file has them of course)
ext_strong - if this flag is not enabled, the extras will fall off with minor collisions, if enabled, they will not
ext_taxi** - will cycle thru extras named extra_5 and above

*when ext_requi is used, it will cycle thru all the extras one at a time (or randomly) regardless of node or name..
but when coupled with ext_gang, it will only cycle thru extras 0-4 when ext_gang is not active on the spawned vehicle
(the vehicle either spawns utilizing ext_requi or ext_gang, never both)

**when ext_taxi is used in conjunction with ext_requi, ext_taxi will cycle thru extras 5 thru 9 as ext_requi cycles thru extras 0 thru 4
so in other words, it will have any 2 randomly generated extras active at once (0 thru 4 and 5 thru 9)

Good half of this ^ doesn't work.

So i started testing them along with changing numbers on extras in ZM. I didn't get to all combinations ofcourse. But this i tested and works 100%

noboot.........................not sure about trunks and hoods, didn't pay attantion to that. For sure it MAKES peds SOMETIMES in random sit  inside car or heli with engine on (heli was my main concern back then)

Extras:

No flag.........................If extras exists, they spawn randomly in single or none. Never together.

ext_gang.....................i had extras 1,3,7,8. Spawned only 1or 3 in random or none, never spawned 7&8. Obviously ignores 5 and above. Unfortunately it doesn't gang together nothing.

ext_taxi........................i had extras 1,7. It always spawned 7 and sometimes in random 1. Never wih no extras

When i had extras 7,8, it always spawned one of them, never together never none.

So conclusion must be always spawns one of 5 and above and in random single one or none of 0-4.

^So thats good if you have two different bumpers which can't overlay on top of each other and single one of them always have to be there.^ You'll name them in ZM anything 5-9 and any other which you want in random name in ZM 0-4. Add this flag ti IDE, lol.

ext_requi.....................when extras 7 & 8 it does like no flag, spawns in random only one or none. (didn't tested 0-4, maybe it would do opposite of ext_taxi)

ext_all..........................when extras 7 & 8 it just does them all always. (didn't test 0-4 yet)

ext_gang+ext_requi.....does nothing to extras 7 & 8, nothing never spawns (didn't test 0-4 yet)

ext_taxi+ext_requi........same as ext_taxi alone for extras 5-9

Thats where i stopped so far, hopefully it helps.  

I was really looking for randomly on or none, but always together. Because i have one on trunk and one on bodyshell. They can't just be attached together. Never found it yet.

Edited by tall70, 21 December 2013 - 11:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users