Introducing LSPDFR.

Check out www.lspdfr.com for a first look at the sequel to LCPDFR.

vehicles.ide Flags

21 posts in this topic

Posted

cool this will be usfull :o) good work mate :o)

Posted

Thanks!

Posted

@Tom...thanks

sangili likes this

Posted

No worries my friend, glad you guys are finding this useful.

Posted

Nice information! Gonna have to play with these at some point.

Posted (edited)

Tom h (or anyone) can you help me please??

I am trying to edit a script to change the conrolles i am trying to change it so its still comparable for 360 controller

Example (Game.isGameKeyPressed(GameKey.Sprint) (which is a on controller)

I know GameKey.Action is LeftBumper on conroller.......

Is there a website i can go to to get a list????

Sorry to ask on this forum mate........

Thank you :o)

Edited by Powler

Posted

I think I may have a list somewhere however it's been a while since I've done any scripting. I'll get back to you on this.

Powler likes this

Posted

I think I may have a list somewhere however it's been a while since I've done any scripting. I'll get back to you on this.

Thank you mate :o)

I appreciate that :o)

Posted (edited)

Thanks Tom H. !!!  I have no idea how I missed this but I am glad I found it.  Finally a way to keep the AI ELS patrol vehicles from patrolling with their emergency equipment incorrectly illuminated.

Amazingly I having spent literally thousands of hours searching GTA related mods and information and I had still never heard or read of these flags before.  

Again, thank you Tom!!!

( Bumped this OLD thread hoping for others to benefit from the information as I have. )

Edited by leepersc

Posted

No problem, glad you found it useful.

Posted

Thanks Tom H. !!!  I have no idea how I missed this but I am glad I found it.  Finally a way to keep the AI ELS patrol vehicles from patrolling with their emergency equipment incorrectly illuminated.

Amazingly I having spent literally thousands of hours searching GTA related mods and information and I had still never heard or read of these flags before.  

Again, thank you Tom!!!

( Bumped this OLD thread hoping for others to benefit from the information as I have. )

Doesn't work, tried it. They still drive around with random lights pre-lit. One of the reasons why I choose to use non-ELS vehicles for the AI police.

Posted

worked fine for me, and many others.

Posted

Yeah man, this has worked on 3 different copies of GTA I have installed. Thanks again Tom! 

Posted

No problemo!

Posted

thank you..

i have question .

Posted

Well, say it. Don't just say you have one.

MichaelV likes this

Posted (edited)

I got to tell you, there was original post on this in another place with nice arrogant attitude. This is copy and paste

ext_all - spawns with all extras
ext_gang - spawns all extras simultaneously that are named extra_5 and above (gang car? lol wtf)
ext_rare - spawning with extras will be rare (has nothing to do with the vehicle spawning frequency, which is controlled via 8th and 9th ide values)
ext_requi* - extra required, will always spawn with an extra (if model file has them of course)
ext_strong - if this flag is not enabled, the extras will fall off with minor collisions, if enabled, they will not
ext_taxi** - will cycle thru extras named extra_5 and above

*when ext_requi is used, it will cycle thru all the extras one at a time (or randomly) regardless of node or name..
but when coupled with ext_gang, it will only cycle thru extras 0-4 when ext_gang is not active on the spawned vehicle
(the vehicle either spawns utilizing ext_requi or ext_gang, never both)

**when ext_taxi is used in conjunction with ext_requi, ext_taxi will cycle thru extras 5 thru 9 as ext_requi cycles thru extras 0 thru 4
so in other words, it will have any 2 randomly generated extras active at once (0 thru 4 and 5 thru 9)

Good half of this ^ doesn't work.

So i started testing them along with changing numbers on extras in ZM. I didn't get to all combinations ofcourse. But this i tested and works 100%

noboot.........................not sure about trunks and hoods, didn't pay attantion to that. For sure it MAKES peds SOMETIMES in random sit  inside car or heli with engine on (heli was my main concern back then)

Extras:

No flag.........................If extras exists, they spawn randomly in single or none. Never together.

ext_gang.....................i had extras 1,3,7,8. Spawned only 1or 3 in random or none, never spawned 7&8. Obviously ignores 5 and above. Unfortunately it doesn't gang together nothing.

ext_taxi........................i had extras 1,7. It always spawned 7 and sometimes in random 1. Never wih no extras

When i had extras 7,8, it always spawned one of them, never together never none.

So conclusion must be always spawns one of 5 and above and in random single one or none of 0-4.

^So thats good if you have two different bumpers which can't overlay on top of each other and single one of them always have to be there.^ You'll name them in ZM anything 5-9 and any other which you want in random name in ZM 0-4. Add this flag ti IDE, lol.

ext_requi.....................when extras 7 & 8 it does like no flag, spawns in random only one or none. (didn't tested 0-4, maybe it would do opposite of ext_taxi)

ext_all..........................when extras 7 & 8 it just does them all always. (didn't test 0-4 yet)

ext_gang+ext_requi.....does nothing to extras 7 & 8, nothing never spawns (didn't test 0-4 yet)

ext_taxi+ext_requi........same as ext_taxi alone for extras 5-9

Thats where i stopped so far, hopefully it helps.  

I was really looking for randomly on or none, but always together. Because i have one on trunk and one on bodyshell. They can't just be attached together. Never found it yet.

Edited by tall70

Posted

I got to tell you, there was original post on this in another place with nice arrogant attitude. This is copy and paste

ext_all - spawns with all extras

ext_gang - spawns all extras simultaneously that are named extra_5 and above (gang car? lol wtf)

ext_rare - spawning with extras will be rare (has nothing to do with the vehicle spawning frequency, which is controlled via 8th and 9th ide values)

ext_requi* - extra required, will always spawn with an extra (if model file has them of course)

ext_strong - if this flag is not enabled, the extras will fall off with minor collisions, if enabled, they will not

ext_taxi** - will cycle thru extras named extra_5 and above

*when ext_requi is used, it will cycle thru all the extras one at a time (or randomly) regardless of node or name..

but when coupled with ext_gang, it will only cycle thru extras 0-4 when ext_gang is not active on the spawned vehicle

(the vehicle either spawns utilizing ext_requi or ext_gang, never both)

**when ext_taxi is used in conjunction with ext_requi, ext_taxi will cycle thru extras 5 thru 9 as ext_requi cycles thru extras 0 thru 4

so in other words, it will have any 2 randomly generated extras active at once (0 thru 4 and 5 thru 9)

Good half of this ^ doesn't work.

So i started testing them along with changing numbers on extras in ZM. I didn't get to all combinations ofcourse. But this i tested and works 100%

noboot.........................not sure about trunks and hoods, didn't pay attantion to that. For sure it MAKES peds SOMETIMES in random sit  inside car or heli with engine on (heli was my main concern back then)

Extras:

No flag.........................If extras exists, they spawn randomly in single or none. Never together.

ext_gang.....................i had extras 1,3,7,8. Spawned only 1or 3 in random or none, never spawned 7&8. Obviously ignores 5 and above. Unfortunately it doesn't gang together nothing.

ext_taxi........................i had extras 1,7. It always spawned 7 and sometimes in random 1. Never wih no extras

When i had extras 7,8, it always spawned one of them, never together never none.

So conclusion must be always spawns one of 5 and above and in random single one or none of 0-4.

^So thats good if you have two different bumpers which can't overlay on top of each other and single one of them always have to be there.^ You'll name them in ZM anything 5-9 and any other which you want in random name in ZM 0-4. Add this flag ti IDE, lol.

ext_requi.....................when extras 7 & 8 it does like no flag, spawns in random only one or none. (didn't tested 0-4, maybe it would do opposite of ext_taxi)

ext_all..........................when extras 7 & 8 it just does them all always. (didn't test 0-4 yet)

ext_gang+ext_requi.....does nothing to extras 7 & 8, nothing never spawns (didn't test 0-4 yet)

ext_taxi+ext_requi........same as ext_taxi alone for extras 5-9

Thats where i stopped so far, hopefully it helps.  

I was really looking for randomly on or none, but always together. Because i have one on trunk and one on bodyshell. They can't just be attached together. Never found it yet.

This certainly was not a copy and paste, or I would have cited a source. If you're referring to the text below that statement, it's nothing like mine. It seems like that person cannot even spell.

Posted (edited)

This one particularly caught my eye:

Nice find. Care to elaborate? Seems like something which could be of my interest.

Edited by Troy

Posted

A few people have been asking for the vehicle.ide flags and what they do so I compiled a list below. I think I have them all, but please feel free to add any that I may have missed.

Can you elaborate on the ext_script?