GTAV Social Media Website Now Viewable In Real Life

Nutronic

You may have noticed the LifeInvader link at the bottom of the official GTA V website and watched the video commercial.  Now that social media website has crossed over into reality at LifeInvader.com:

By clicking the logo top-left, you can see a random profile for a person or business. The sponsor links on the right also lead to a respective profile page. There are many new screenshots in these profiles so have a look around. Some of the profile posts are also worth a read. For those that don’t feel like clicking a hundred times, here’s a list of profiles currently available:

If you have a Rockstar Games Social Club account, log in to “stalk” profiles and there appears to be a comment feature (although it says your comments are moderated). Much like the recent updates to the Social Club, you can share LifeInvader posts with Facebook, Twitter, or get a link. Finally, there is a LifeInvader theme version of your Social Club profile available now too. It can be changed on your profile top-right just under your games played.

Will our actions on this real life website appear in-game? A few businesses are offering discounts to their stalkers… We’ll find out for sure soon enough.

Original Source: GTAV Social Media Website Now Viewable In Real Life

I am the one who knocks!

- Walter White

We will receive ingame discounts if we stalk each profile. I can't actually wait to purchase some of those military vehicles from the Warhouse: Cache & Carry company.

Processor: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30GHz 

GPU: MSI ARMOR GeForce GTX 1080 OC

Ram: 16GB Skylake

Indeed the yellow Bugatti lookalike is ace, especially with yellow smoke :)

Some other nice cars are on that site too which I have attached, and the Sprunk bike looks nice aswell so added that too.

I am the one who knocks!

- Walter White

I'm surprised they call it a Jeep in the picture

Usually they only have fake brands.

Well I guess it's "Jeep" as in "a certain type of vehicle", just like SUV or sedan, and not as in "a certain car manufacturer".

But I agree with you, especially with the car in the background looking a loot like a Jeep model it's a bit confusing.

how would it work to get the discounts off in game

Edited by K-9 police 9

My Latest Files 

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7083-liberty-city-based-on-seattle-10-part-1/   - Seattle Base

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/6862-lc-based-on-new-oreleans-skin-pack-10-part-1/      - New Oreleans based   

Keep you eye  on this thread ;-)

https://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/43278-k-9-police-9-wip-rel-thread/