Everything posted by Four1one
-
NASA Captures Light Thing On Mars
Give location.....we don't hurt human. We just operate on brain. From "good friend"......Alien
-
A couple of Questions
You should be able to get them to chase the person by pressing Alt+E
-
Suspect Biting an Officer and Resisting Arrest
Your welcome! People these days can be just plain dumb and not think about reality. Just like this person (you should read the comments in the video)She complains way too much and say a bunch of crap like the police are all out to get money from tickets and that cops can do "illegal" things because they have a badge.....but in reality cops are out there to SERVE & PROTECT....not out to do "bad" things. This kind of stuff [people complaing about cops for nothing] makes me mad!
-
Suspect Biting an Officer and Resisting Arrest
Well spoken! Don't forget VERY FEW cops ever shot their gun at someone.....and if they do, it usually is very traumatic for the officer's and the victim's families......I think too many people jump to conclusions and they always think that the cops are all out to "shoot someone for fun". Law Enforcement officers are out there to protect US! And if that means they must shoot someone to protect themselves or others, I have no problem with that.
-
Unmarked Dodge Charger
So are you looking for the car that are in your screen shots? If not here is a dodge charger I think is "pretty cool"'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
-
Hallo der!
Whats up? Welcome to LCPDFR! This Community has many things to offer such as downloads, Tutorials, forums, and more. Enjoy
-
Am I allowed to do this?
Youtube......such a wonderful thing
-
Am I allowed to do this?
This might answer your second question.
-
Am I allowed to do this?
I'm sure it would be okay as long as you credit him but just to be safe side I would PM him and make sure. Good luck!
-
[VIDEO] LAPD police chase - LCPDFR style
Pretty good
-
TheUnknownCameraman
So I was on YouTube today, just looking for some cool videos and I found this guy's channel....TheUnknownCameraman. Now the reason why I like his videos is one they're real good quality and because he / they go places that not a lot of people go and they look at the history of the places. I also think they are creepy and cool at the same time. So do you guys like his videos???? *sorry if you think this is "creepy"
-
Ever seen this before?
True. But it's still a little ugly.
-
Ever seen this before?
No, but it is weird.
- My First skin
-
Looking for a good firetruck
'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
-
Recommend me a car!
Here's some suggestions and if you don't like the skins then you can change them: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
-
congrats jay
So there are 120015 members and only 12 of you staff. WOW, I really do respect y'all for all the work you guys do. Thanks
-
Summer or winter, which do you prefer?
Don't forget before summer is spring and a lot of pollen......and snakes......and spiders.....and bees.....and REALLY HOT temperatures
-
congrats jay
One quick question. How many people are members of LCPDFR.com? 50-ish thousand?
-
Summer or winter, which do you prefer?
I like Summer after the pollen has mostly all fallen and I can cut my nice green grass. But I think fall and winter are a bit nicer. October is one of my favorite months because we have the STATE FAIR and Halloween. EDIT: But I guess I like both the same. But I HATE SPRING
-
congrats jay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY! Hope you have a good one!
- LCPD 2012 Texture
-
LCPD 2012 Texture
- 15 downloads
This texture is made for this car- DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT PERMISSION! Hope y'all enjoy! -
They want to tax EVERYTHING
I consider my dogs (2) to be like family, and I don't think it is fair to tax a life or family "member". All the state / county wants is money to spend at things we really don't need. Here's something off topic: Carrboro NC is thinking about Banning Drive through's!!!!! don't believe me? http://www.wral.com/carborro-may-extend-ban-on-drive-throughs/13531216/ (this is one of those hippy towns I was telling you about)
-
They want to tax EVERYTHING
You want to know something else that is downright stupid....in my county here in NC they say you have to pay a tax on your PETS!!!! And that's why when I become a trooper I hope I don't have to move back to my county (that and all the hippies that live in my county)