Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JM Modifications

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JM Modifications

  1. Fixed it. A new version is being pending for approval. Thanks for the report.
  2. Don't know why, it should not do that. Send me the RagePluginHook.log here for me to look at. Cause I have tested this multiple times, I had no issues.
  3. You can. But InteriorsV is way more stable than EnableAllInteriors
  4. you can set the waypoint by doing this: ex. blip.IsRouteEnabled = true
  5. What are you talking about? This is a DLC pack. Read the instructions.
  6. The difference is that you have the ability to make the taser and gun to be removed from the holster when either one is equipped
    Good but needs improvements. When I press Y to have my partner to respond to a callout, they arrive on scene but immediately leave but never stay on scene. Overall, it's a good mod.
  7. Not necessarily true, I use this plugin, this works very well intended. This plugin has no conflicts with callout packs.
  8. Would be nice to change the menu keybind cause I have SimpleTrainer keybinded to my f2.
  9. \\ I am having the same issue as Raskorr and I don't have any map mods modifying grapeseed main st on my server.
  10. That means you didn't installed it correctly
  11. I added Console Commands if you have any issues with the end key. Have you tried it out? the command is "EndCurrentJMCalloutsCallout" which has been implemented since v5.0.20.0.
  12. 1) The taco dispute callout is being looked into. 2) I will look into that soon. 3) Why tho? Each callout doesn't need to end automatically cause that's not realistic but if that's what you want, I will look into it. 4) I will look into that issue as well 5) The prostitution sting is a beta callout, use it at your own risk. It's commented in the ini. You can disable that callout in the ini. 6) I haven't took that callout for a while I will look into that to see why it's not spawning it. 7) The reason why you're getting that "IMGR" issue is because you didn't install the Texture OIV which is included in the download. I have mentioned it in the description near the bottom.
  13. Sorry IRL stuff has been happening plus been having the bad cough for the last 8 days. That's on my backlog list of things to do

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.