Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Charlie S40

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Charlie S40

    Always great work. I would love to see a park pattern added. I may play with my brightness a little. They seem ultra bright.
    Nice job!!! I look forward to updates. More drug dealer calls in the county, and such. Well done.
    I like it but wish they had takedowns since they have the interior light bars.
    Love the packs you do. Perfect as always. Only issue I had is the challenger would not blip a vehicle for a stop. I need to try it again to see if it is on my end.
  1. This is awesome. If you can do more in the county that would be great.
  2. I downloaded this and will try it. Looks pretty awesome.
  3. New tahoe, durango, and new explorer would be awesome. Thank you for the park pattern.
  4. Ya, I got the fact it is free. However, it may never get updated. Because most people do not keep up with their free mods as far as updates. Beljojo mods are a prime example of this.
  5. I honestly would pay to get the essential mods updated.
    So far works great and no bugs. I really like it.
  6. Any easy way to uninstall this? I seem to be getting a lot of graphic glitches since I installed it.
    So far I really enjoy this pack with no issues found. the prompts are great. Would love to see building checks added. You go for a check on a building and upon doing a 360 of the building you run into whatever issue designed. Drunk person, robbers, animals, so on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.