Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coyote3D

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Coyote3D

  1. What is the difference between this and Invincible Police Vehicles by ineseri
  2. "Run LML first" You can't "launch" LML, because it is not a process, exe, any of that.
  3. This is going in my LSPDFR from now on, pretty great plugin man.
  4. I've updated the vfs & my game, still does not attach. Known problem?
  5. I needed this right as you uploaded it lol
  6. LML is not detecting/attaching to my game. Worked yesterday, nothing changed within that time.
  7. its that vest from that one show!
  8. this helmet looks amazing I can't wait to use it
  9. This is a mod I've been wanting for a while! I'm hoping for that addon bug to be fixed though.
  10. I wasn't aware it had a Shot Spotter prior to now, but after looking at it I think it's more integrated with LSPDFR compared to this which is a standalone ShotSpotter script.
  11. Please refer to the showcase in the description
  12. Support with WeaponControl will be the icing on the cake man.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.