About This File
_ ______________ _ ___ _________
| |/_/ __/ ___/ _ | / |/ / |/ / __/ _ \
_> <_\ \/ /__/ __ |/ / / _// , _/
/_/|_/___/\___/_/ |_/_/|_/_/|_/___/_/|_|by khorio
XScanner is an LSPDFR Scanner replacement.
- MP3 playback
- Scanner volume control
- Audio queueing
Hooking of calls to the LSPDFR default scanner,
plugins don't need to update to make use of XScanner.
- Extensive API for developers
- Ambient vehicle background scanner
Default audio for streets is included.
Installation: Place files from the "Grand Theft Auto V" folder into your game installation folder.
Settings can be found in Plugins\LSPDFR\XScanner\Config\XScanner.ini
Audio volume can be set by holding down Ctrl-Shift and pressing +-
If you would like to join the early access program and be the first to use and test plugins like:
- Automatic Roadblocks
- SWAT Revamped
- Special Ops
you can find more info here.
API documentation and wrapper example class is included for developers.
This WILL break Automatic Roadblocks v1.x, Automatic Roadblocks 2 will be released within the next week
and will require XScanner.
Special thanks to all my early access members, especially Kilyin for his generosity.
- PNWParksFan for allround help, stresstesting and always delaying my releases
- alexguirre for memory edits and help with hooking
- Darkmyre for testing buggy releases
- khorio for everything else
Any issues, don't hesitate to leave a message.
What's New in Version 1.0.6795.427
- Fixed a threading issue
- Added EnableBackgroundScannerOnPlayer to disable 3d playback and play frontend instead
- Added LinkScannerToBackgroundVolume to link the scanner volume to the background volume