Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bfaith1407

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bfaith1407

  1. Congratulations brother!!😁 It is so awesome to see you back at it again my friend.😁
  2. Very nice work brother.😁 Will you be adding and antenna setups?🤔😁
  3. bfaith1407 commented on 0taku's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  4. bfaith1407 commented on 0taku's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  5. Absolutely amazing work brother!!✨✨🔥. I am definitely downloading this first thing when I get home. I am Very,very happy that you got the Dashlasers to work properly. You did a amazing job brother. Please keep up the great work.😁
  6. Hey is that Ford F 150 model private? Where can I find it?🤔😁
  7. Roger that brother.😁. Thank you very much man.
  8. First off man absolutely amazing work on these amazing vehicles with these awesome rotating lights!!🔥✨. Second, could I please get a new invite link to your Discord, the one in your profile expired. Much appreciated brother.
  9. Can anyone please tell me where I can find this awesome Expedition model?🤔😁
  10. Anyone here know what type of lighting is in the rear of the glass? Those blue and amber strobes.
  11. bfaith1407 commented on xDZYx's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  12. Will this work with Strobe lights and rotating lights?🤔
  13. Hey there Kilroy95, first thing brother, awesome pack, you have really outdone yourself. I have a question for you. How did you get the license plates to work for you using Officer Underwoods model?
  14. bfaith1407 commented on flwpheonix's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  15. bfaith1407 commented on Keith.'s gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  16. bfaith1407 commented on flwpheonix's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  17. Is it possible to get Codywynnes info? I tried to message him, but it did not come up with anything close to Codywynne. Any help is much appreciated.
  18. I absolutely love how amazing these textures look. Great job, would you mind if I was to use these textures for a Fivem community that I am in?
  19. bfaith1407 commented on Code4Mods's gallery album in GTA V Galleries
  20. Ram

    bfaith1407 commented on RoguePlus's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  21. bfaith1407 commented on RobertTM's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  22. Did you use the automatic installer and open up open iv and click the tab that says tools, then take the automatic install and move it to your desktop, then click run installer?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.