LSPD First Response (LSPDFR) is the police modification for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V which completely transforms the game into a law enforcement sim.
Engage in high-speed pursuits, hunt down fleeing criminals and shoot it out with armed robbers.
It's all in a day's work for a cop in Los Santos where action is always just around the corner.
Let people, quite literally, get away with murder, or arrest innocent bystanders for photographing your bad side.
LSPDFR gives you the freedom to enforce the law as you see fit.
Configure the experience to your liking with advanced customization options.
You can create custom police agencies, change around police vehicles, or even give your officers rocket launchers.
Latest LSPDFR News
Today we've released a minor feature update for LSPDFR, and the Public Beta of Lenny's Mod Loader. LSPDFR 0.4.6 adds a couple of hotly requested features to LSPDFR, including the ability to call the fire department, beautiful new animated sequences for detaining suspects in police cruisers, and a little bit more yet. LML, on the other hand, has entered Public Beta and is now available for download by everyone.
Who's playing LSPDFR? 947 Guests, 25 Members
- JHicks1B23 as Justin Hicks
- officerlajoice as Connor LaJoice
- TheExiled as Payton Rillard
- Vatteck as John Vattic
- Gokhan as Gokhan Ozcelik
- officer andre weatherspoon as andre weatherspoon
- Camperflame as Flint Marson
- tapor83 as Jack Stamp
- Joemar2009 as Jamar Coney
- nikita3g as Nikita Tkachuk
- KnightHawkOne as Abel Turner
- LE PROD as Mickael Delmas
- AviationFan as Harold John
- Wikd as Kaahtenay Zah
- West Ben 37 as Ben Jackson
- dusty1990 as officer grimes
- jjaxsonper as Michael DeSanta
- LarsG6 as Lars Geerligs
- Maliko as Malik Gionet
- poconglord as Bandit Shiraishi
- Pyrodt85 as Daniel Teeter
- morriss as Austin Whittington
- Husse as Husse Ninja
- Bond150 as Clinton Jones
- dennisliao as Andro Zec