LSPDFR 0.4 API Update

LMS

32 minutes ago, LMS said:

As for our native system and to answer @OblongGaming, it is certainly something we would like to introduce soon, but have disabled it for the time being as we are not completely happy with it yet.

ah ok, just going off from what darkmyre had said in the way of a BOLO system

the other idea i had was a CAD or MDT CAD = Computer Aided Dispatch and MDT= Mobile Data Terminal

Dingo RP

Our website : 
Our Discord

@LMS I load LSPDFR manually, Seem to be encountering this exception. Doesn't happen all the time but usually the first 2-3 times I try load the plugin.

Spoiler

[TRACE] Started new menu thread MenuBase #6
LSPD First Response: 
LSPD First Response: ==============================
LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME FIBER TICK
LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "MenuBase".
 LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.NullReferenceException
 LSPD First Response: Exception message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
LSPD First Response: Inner exceptions:
LSPD First Response: Stack trace:
LSPD First Response: at ‭‫‭‪‌‍‭‌‪‎‎‮‭‍‏‌‮‪‫‬‫‮‮‮‍‬‮.‍‮‮‌‌‮‎‌‎‪‍‬‌‭‬‎‌‍‮‍‬‎‏‫‌‭‎‌‮() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Menus\InteractionVehicleMenu.cs:line 438
at ‌‎‭‫‬‬‫‫‎‭‌‫‪‭‏‫‌‫‭‫‏‫‍‮.‍‍‮‫‪‫‍‪‏‫‌‏‬‍‮‍‎‍‪‮‮‎‪‍‮() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Menus\MenuBase.cs:line 65
at Rage.GameFiber.Main()
LSPD First Response: ==============================

• Management Team
12 hours ago, 420Chuur said:

@LMS I load LSPDFR manually, Seem to be encountering this exception. Doesn't happen all the time but usually the first 2-3 times I try load the plugin.

Wrong topic, but your crash will be fixed in the next patch.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

On a related note, any idea @LMS why the file paths and line numbers in stack traces are often RTL in 0.4.1?

[REL] Coastal Callouts: An action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

• Management Team

I suspect the function renaming in ConfuserEx inserts a RTL character or other "invalid" characters that change/confuse the text output when .NET pulls the name. If you look at the log above, the line number and class name are pulled from the pdb whereas the function name is retrieved using reflection, hence a bad character there will influence the whole line.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

• The topic was unpinned