The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Handling.txt with some police vehicles

MadTrevor

I am trying to find a handling.txt file that will make cars like those in Thehurk's CHP mega pack faster and unflippable. I know a good fix to cars flipping when turning corners is changing the handling line (e.g. if you have an SUV change the handling line to gresley), but I want to change the handling. I used to have one before the last update but it got deleted when I replaced all my files. Does anyone have any suggestions other than changing the handling line? I don't understand the numbers in the handling.txt file.

On 12/31/2018 at 2:40 PM, Tactical Donut said:

So... You want to edit the handling that police vehicles use (e.g. FBI2 or POLICE3)? You want to make it more realistic or what?

Yeah. I want to make the SUV's I insert into slots such as police or sheriff faster and not flip.

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to MadTrevor. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.

You can no longer reply to this support topic as it was started over a year ago. Please make a new thread.