Atlas315

What's your favorite area to patrol in?

I have a couple go-to places. If I'm playing a sheriff unit it's almost always either Sandy Shores or Paleto Bay. For the city I pretty much stick to Davis or Rancho, that's where all the fun stuff goes down.

Rockstar really screwed over the county.  I'm a deputy through and through, but I hate patrolling in Paleto because it always ends the same when you get in a pursuit: they go onto the highway.  Sandy Shores is probably my favorite place, but there's not a lot of variety, nor is there as much of the opportunity for crazy shit. The city is my favorite place simply for the variety and the freedom, but as with most people, the city kills my fps.

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

Rockstar really screwed over the county.  I'm a deputy through and through, but I hate patrolling in Paleto because it always ends the same when you get in a pursuit: they go onto the highway.  Sandy Shores is probably my favorite place, but there's not a lot of variety, nor is there as much of the opportunity for crazy shit. The city is my favorite place simply for the variety and the freedom, but as with most people, the city kills my fps.

This user here https://www.gta5-mods.com/users/gta5testya/files
Has really great map edits to make the areas more Alive and definitely worth the add.. Such as gas stations, sandy shores, paleto, etc. Don't use the Map editor version because it takes forever to load the objects and lags alot. Use the Ymap method which is very simple.

44 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

This user here https://www.gta5-mods.com/users/gta5testya/files
Has really great map edits to make the areas more Alive and definitely worth the add.. Such as gas stations, sandy shores, paleto, etc. Don't use the Map editor version because it takes forever to load the objects and lags alot. Use the Ymap method which is very simple.

Thanks, I'll give those a try!

I would have to say Sandy Shores or Poleto Bay. I guess I am just a fan of the county more than the city. It is a lot more peaceful in the county, and that is usually how I like to patrol. In the peace and quiet. That is until a crime is committed. Lol.