Jump to content
KevinHopz

Los Angeles County Sheriff CVPI? [ELS]

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,

 

Sorry if I come off as lazy but I've been really trying to find a ELS version of a Los Angeles County Sheriff Crown Victoria. I've searched more than once through this website (may have searched wrong keywords or something) and only came across the non-ELS ones. Does anyone know where to find a good LACS Vic w/ ELS enabled? Thanks in advance!

 

P.S - If it's some sort of huge car pack that's fine too, anything with this vehicle in it is what I'm looking for. 

LACS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

twisted took his pack down for some odd reason so no other lasd packs on here or anywhere else and we rarely get California stuff since people rather make random cars, toy might release some

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, J T said:

twisted took his pack down for some odd reason so no other lasd packs on here or anywhere else and we rarely get California stuff since people rather make random cars, toy might release some

This is really strange that no one is releasing any LA-Cali pack since the game takes place in San Andreas Los Santos which is based off California Los Angeles obviously

I was lucky to download the LA pack by "twisted" before he took his pack down and I really hope "toy" will release LA models ( no forza cvpi pleaseeee)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SilentEagle said:

This is really strange that no one is releasing any LA-Cali pack since the game takes place in San Andreas Los Santos which is based off California Los Angeles obviously

I was lucky to download the LA pack by "twisted" before he took his pack down and I really hope "toy" will release LA models ( no forza cvpi pleaseeee)

people would rather make repetitive garbage with the over used whelen liberty lightbar then make actual cars that are based in the game theres ventura county, imperial county, port authority,  us park ranger, del pierro pd, Rockford hills pd....lapd and lasd are not the only ones in the game I even made a post listing all the cars that had whelen liberty rambar cars and asked what the fuck is the difference between these cars? and that post got deleted, typical, we had this problem in gta iv where people rarely made new York stuff its really baffling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, J T said:

people would rather make repetitive garbage with the over used whelen liberty lightbar then make actual cars that are based in the game theres ventura county, imperial county, port authority,  us park ranger, del pierro pd, Rockford hills pd....lapd and lasd are not the only ones in the game I even made a post listing all the cars that had whelen liberty rambar cars and asked what the fuck is the difference between these cars? and that post got deleted, typical, we had this problem in gta iv where people rarely made new York stuff its really baffling

Ugh this is so true! I appreciate all the author's hard work but why keep making generally the same stuff? There are so many departments within the LA County alone! I play LSPDFR much longer when I have more realistic models to work with like CA-based agencies. Honestly I don't get how some people can do like a NYPD pack for their game :laugh: but everyone has their own preference! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J T said:

people would rather make repetitive garbage with the over used whelen liberty lightbar then make actual cars that are based in the game theres ventura county, imperial county, port authority,  us park ranger, del pierro pd, Rockford hills pd....lapd and lasd are not the only ones in the game I even made a post listing all the cars that had whelen liberty rambar cars and asked what the fuck is the difference between these cars? and that post got deleted, typical, we had this problem in gta iv where people rarely made new York stuff its really baffling

I guess because you less strict when you make a fictional model. Unlike California cars where you need to have steady burn light and amber lights and get criticism if you make it slightly wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KevinHopz said:

Ugh this is so true! I appreciate all the author's hard work but why keep making generally the same stuff? There are so many departments within the LA County alone! I play LSPDFR much longer when I have more realistic models to work with like CA-based agencies. Honestly I don't get how some people can do like a NYPD pack for their game :laugh: but everyone has their own preference! 

I know a lot of departments in the game but some fail to realise that....nypd lol because los santos looks like new York and has palm trees...lspdfr logic, at least on the other website even though theres a few models are more California based and the download section looks much better compared to here with nothing but whelen liberty rambar crap, but regarding lasd I think scud is working on a pack too but not sure hopefully someone has the balls to do cali stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have made and LAPD slicktop cvpi, its released on my page and is constantly getting updated. go check it out

i am also willing to be apart of creating an LAPD pack if anyone will be willing to help

On 4/9/2018 at 12:11 PM, SilentEagle said:

I guess because you less strict when you make a fictional model. Unlike California cars where you need to have steady burn light and amber lights and get criticism if you make it slightly wrong.  

i havent gotten any criticism yet from my la models :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xXlongshot45Xx said:

i have made and LAPD slicktop cvpi, its released on my page and is constantly getting updated. go check it out

i am also willing to be apart of creating an LAPD pack if anyone will be willing to help

i havent gotten any criticism yet from my la models :mellow:

I'm glad that you didn't get any criticism! I love your models and I am using them! :thumbsup:  Hope to see more LA/California models from you!

And thank you for making non Forza CVPI slicktop too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@xXlongshot45Xx Wow! I actually just checked out some of your release pics, gotta say I am very excited! I believe I've downloaded your LAPD slicktop CVPI before and I'm a huge fan of it, very good piece of work. Looking forward to your LASD CVPI drop!!! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, I use longshot's slicktop as well and it's a good car. There are a few LASD/LAPD models out there for the Tahoe and Suburban. I am going to try out the sedans in the link as well, so far I've mostly used skins for other cars. Here's a few links:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×