echo04

Tactical Sheriff Ped Location in OpenIV

All,

I am trying to update the Tactical/SWAT Sheriff ped model but cannot locate it in OpenIV. Anyone know its location? When I call for local swat in Blaine County, I want a more modern SWAT model to respond.

Am I able to change just the SWAT ped model out without it affecting the actual patrol model or are they two of the same just with different textures applied when SWAT is called? 

Same question for EUP regarding the Sheriff Tactical model. 

57 minutes ago, Lundy said:

There isn't a tactical sheriff ped. Do you mean the noose dudes?

s_m_y_swat_01 is located in; x64e.rpf/models/cdimages/componentpeds_s_m_y.rpf

You know when you're in the county area and call for local SWAT? Deputies come in wearing the vanilla vest and cowboy hat? I want to replace those models. Also looking for the tactical sheriff in the EUP folder to replace?

8 minutes ago, echo04 said:

You know when you're in the county area and call for local SWAT? Deputies come in wearing the vanilla vest and cowboy hat? I want to replace those models. Also looking for the tactical sheriff in the EUP folder to replace?

I don't use EUP, so ask the dude who made it.

The deputies are just the same models as the regular spawning s_m_y_sheriff_01. It's located in the same place as the swat ped.

76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

The default sheriff peds have three meshes for their equipment belt: gun, no gun, and vest. The "tactical deputy" that you see by default just uses the vest mesh. If you use RDE, there is a real SWAT model for BCSO (as well as for LSPD, SAHP, FIB, and LSSD).

14 minutes ago, cp702 said:

The default sheriff peds have three meshes for their equipment belt: gun, no gun, and vest. The "tactical deputy" that you see by default just uses the vest mesh. If you use RDE, there is a real SWAT model for BCSO (as well as for LSPD, SAHP, FIB, and LSSD).

Thanks, I wasn't sure about downloading RDE as I didn't want EVERYTHING changed out but maybe I'll give it a go. 

14 minutes ago, echo04 said:

Thanks, I wasn't sure about downloading RDE as I didn't want EVERYTHING changed out but maybe I'll give it a go. 

Or...

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/total-cop-overhaul

If you don't want all the extra junk that comes with RDE and it's clusterfuck of plugins and edits... (inb4 mad rde nerds)

76561198097811776.png

1 hour ago, Lundy said:

Or...

If you don't want all the extra junk that comes with RDE and it's clusterfuck of plugins and edits... (inb4 mad rde nerds)

That doesn't contain a tactical sheriff ped, which is what echo04 was looking for. If you're going to suggest an alternative, it should be one which is actually relevant, like

or

or

If you're looking for a tactical sheriff, RDE is what you want. Don't be afraid by what other people might say, it's easy to install if you have your head on straight 

don't mind my bias, I'm only part of the dev team

-Agent Gabriel

2 hours ago, cp702 said:

That doesn't contain a tactical sheriff ped, which is what echo04 was looking for. If you're going to suggest an alternative, it should be one which is actually relevant, like

or

or

Well if he wants to go full out tacticool robocop. The dudes I posted are improved with duty belts along with the vests and other details. Not every "tactical" cop has to have 3 leg holsters and frag grenades.

76561198097811776.png

5 hours ago, Lundy said:

Or...

RDE isn't a clusterfuck if you only use the car and ped edits. 

54 minutes ago, Lundy said:

Well if he wants to go full out tacticool robocop. The dudes I posted are improved with duty belts along with the vests and other details. Not every "tactical" cop has to have 3 leg holsters and frag grenades.

I see no frag grenades. Dunno what crack you're smoking.

OUhmrRD.jpg

Steam/PSN: MikoFiticus, Origin: Admira1Snackbarr. Feel free to add me, I play lots of games!

Check out my YouTube! My Twitter!

3 minutes ago, Mikofiticus said:

RDE isn't a clusterfuck if you only use the car and ped edits. 

I see no frag grenades. Dunno what crack you're smoking.

If you just want one ped in particular and not the billion of different agencies across a 5 mile long map...

image.thumb.jpeg.0bb6ee574e77c3a4965e714e4de73d2a.jpeg

^This is what most people mean when they say "tactical cop". Full tactitool gear with loads of military grade shit for that traffic stop.

76561198097811776.png