Adding/Changing Ped Names?

gmantonz

Create a new Persona object and assign it to the ped. 

[REL] Coastal Callouts: An action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

• 11 months later...

I'd like to do this do but I don't know how to create a new Persona object and struck out searching - could anybody quickly run me through it?

I'd really like to just be able to assign peds names of people I know, etc. - would be more fun.  Don't really need to change anything else about them.

Thanks a lot!

On 1/3/2018 at 9:21 PM, thetastycat said:

I'd like to do this do but I don't know how to create a new Persona object and struck out searching - could anybody quickly run me through it?

I'd really like to just be able to assign peds names of people I know, etc. - would be more fun.  Don't really need to change anything else about them.

Thanks a lot!

On 1/18/2017 at 7:38 AM, gmantonz said:

Hi guys, I'm wondering if there is a way to add or change ped names in LSPDFR, so when I do a traffic stop and/or get ID from a ped, a custom name that I want will come up. Is there a way to add/change names in the LSPDFR database?

Try to :

• get the original persona object from ped
  • clone it
  • set the cloned persona to the original ped

Persona currentPersona = Functions.GetPersonaForPed(owner);

Persona newOwnerpersona = new Persona(owner, currentPersona.Gender, currentPersona.BirthDay,
                           currentPersona.Citations, "John", "Doe", currentPersona.LicenseState,
                           currentPersona.TimesStopped, currentPersona.Wanted, currentPersona.IsAgent, currentPersona.IsCop);

Functions.SetPersonaForPed(owner, newOwnerpersona);

Edited by BejoIjo

• 3 years later...