Azteco

What do yall think gtx1090 ti or?

Been reading and debating on what to get. The gtx 1090 ti seems promising. But I'd like input on others. Planning to upgrade but as with anything I inquire ideas or thoughts prior. Thanks for your thought in advance and what you would reccomend or use.

I'm going to wait this one out. At least until actual tests come out and people can review the card. Honestly I think this last generation was a bit overhyped. My 980 is just fine for every game that has come out this year, and I can't see it being a problem for a while. 

I am a little worried about heat throttling in this card generation though.

Yeah, I'd say there's too much power now, and no games can really truly take advantage of the full potential of these cards without putting the 900-series to shame or even some of the 1000-series GPUs.
Too much... Too much... 

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

It's definitely overpriced, just like the Titan X I bought a little over a year ago.  Not to say these aren't good cards, since I believe they are good quality. You get what you pay for. I usually try to wait at least 2-3 years before upgrading my GPU, since I usually don't get a very high sell price for my old cards.  

Edited by Original Light