RyanB524

Pistol Disappears When Selecting Taser

When I got to pull out my taser in game my pistol disappears, It usued to be that the pistol would just disappear and I could not get my taser. After reinstalling LCPDFR I can select my taser now but my pistol still disappears.

Any suggestions?

When I got to pull out my taser in game my pistol disappears, It usued to be that the pistol would just disappear and I could not get my taser. After reinstalling LCPDFR I can select my taser now but my pistol still disappears.

Any suggestions?

That seems to be the case with me as well. I guess that's one of the bugs that needs to be fixed in LCPDFR RC3. I also believe that issue was already notified to the Development Team.

Edited by wmai20

Not sure if this will help anyone but I had that problem also, but what i did was opened the firstresponse config file and showtasweronplayer to true and when alt+t it show's everytime haven't had anymore problem with with it disappearing nor the pistol....

Hey guys,

It is a known bug which was reported shortly after RC2 was released. Unfortunately, there is no actual documented and suggested work around to prevent it, buuuut, there is a way to get your pistol back. When you first go on duty, exit your vehicle and spawn your tazer (Alt+T), once you spawn your tazer (You may receive an error at first, but continue until you get it) switch to your fists (Shortkey of the number 1 button), walk to the rear of your vehicle and use 'E' to open your trunk, this will not only replenish your firearm but this will give you ammo for your shotgun. I suggest using the trunk until your pistol gets to about 200 rounds extra, once you do this, switch to your tazer, then back to your fists. It should no longer remove your pistol.

Hope this helps,

~David

Edited by DavidFortsch

Hey guys,

It is a known bug which was reported shortly after RC2 was released. Unfortunately, there is no actual documented and suggested work around to prevent it, buuuut, there is a way to get your pistol back. When you first go on duty, exit your vehicle and spawn your tazer (Alt+T), once you spawn your tazer (You may receive an error at first, but continue until you get it) switch to your fists (Shortkey of the number 1 button), walk to the rear of your vehicle and use 'E' to open your trunk, this will not only replenish your firearm but this will give you ammo for your shotgun. I suggest using the trunk until your pistol gets to about 200 rounds extra, once you do this, switch to your tazer, then back to your fists. It should no longer remove your pistol.

Hope this helps,

~David

Didn't know it was a known bug. I've on;y recently ran into this bug used to work just fine for me. I hope this is fixed in RC3. I did try this and it does work, now I can use my taser and pistol. Thanks.

Edited by RyanB524

Didn't know it was a known bug. I've on;y recently ran into this bug used to work just fine for me. I hope this is fixed in RC3. I did try this and it does work, now I can use my taser and pistol. Thanks.

That's completely fine that you didn't know it was a known bug. Don't let the responses about it being one make you feel down, it was more so just to make sure you knew now that it was in fact known. Wasn't trying to put you down at all. Hopefully it is fixed with RC3, but I do not know the technicalities behind why it does it, so it may be unfixable. Only time will tell in regards to that.. Not a problem, glad I could help.