Sign in to follow this  
Impala341

2013 chevy caprice?

how come Ive never seen a Chevy caprice police interceptor in gta4.the town next to me has them but i haven't seen them in the game.is anyone in the process of make the model..

It would be nice to have one but Either you have to build them from scratch (Very Challenging) or buy the 3D model which would cost around $100

Hopefully someone will do one sone though!

pretty sad indeed the new caprices haven't been made but kambhorghini's have :dry:

pretty sad indeed the new caprices haven't been made but kambhorghini's have :dry:

Because Lamborghini's are included in games like Need For Speed, from which you can convert cars easily and with no cost and Caprices aren't.

Yeah, there are too many lamborginis for gta iv, too many, while there could be more variety of more interesting cars...

There should be more games with the car variety of Driver SF. Probably we would have more cars in gta.

My city just bought 90 caprice PPVs. But the link to the model shows a different grill then the ones here, the grills they have here look like a crown vic grill... Like a crown vic in the front, and a impala in the back... lol

ames154.jpg

If you open the spoiler, you'll see that it does come with a webbed grille.

yep, thats the one! I think the one with the webbed grill looks better, maybe its just me lol... thanks for that though

i cant waiiiit....i made a topic about this awile ago so hopefully it pops up within a couple days or a week? been far to long

Edited by tzr2

Guest bnutter183   
Guest bnutter183

One has definitely been released, but I'm having a hard time locating a template for it. Anyone have a template or know where I can find one?

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff.

If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.