that1fail

Vehicle selection issue

This isn't a major problem, but I've had this since version 0.91 so I figured I'd go ahead and post something.

It doesn't happen often, but sometimes when I'm going through the different police vehicles at the vehicle selection the model won't load. My guy will just stand there, no car, and nothing in the game functions (can't walk around, can't force LCPDFR off, ect) other than Esc for the pause/options menu.

I've modified the cars I have available to me, would the "complexity" of the vehicle model have an effect on this? Also, scrolling through them faster seems to increase the chance of it happening.

This isn't a major problem, but I've had this since version 0.91 so I figured I'd go ahead and post something.

It doesn't happen often, but sometimes when I'm going through the different police vehicles at the vehicle selection the model won't load. My guy will just stand there, no car, and nothing in the game functions (can't walk around, can't force LCPDFR off, ect) other than Esc for the pause/options menu.

I've modified the cars I have available to me, would the "complexity" of the vehicle model have an effect on this? Also, scrolling through them faster seems to increase the chance of it happening.

What processer is your computer currently running?

In your Firstresponse config file in your script folder, open it up and look for PreLoadAllModels it will be set to "False" change that to True and that will fix your problem!

I have had it too, I noticed it happens when text chatting on GTA and it somehow turns the sirens on without being in a car but when I go to clock in and select the car it either crashes the game or the model doesnt load on about the third car over.

Dralis83 is right. Doing this will allow it to load different types of models. I had a problem with my polpatriot but since doing that it works every time.

In your Firstresponse config file in your script folder, open it up and look for PreLoadAllModels it will be set to "False" change that to True and that will fix your problem!

I havn't had the problem happen since I've done this. Thanks for the help!

User's issue has been resolved, closing thread.

Edited by JAM-Justin35

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff.

If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.