Hi fellow officers, I'm having some trouble downloading LSPDFR V 0.3. When I do the captcha and download begins to download but then a network error occurs. 

If it helps it does not give me a file size (Example: 32.5 MB / 128:3 MB) The size just goes higher till an error occurs.

I've tried restarting my PC and router. I've also tried a different computer.

How large is V0.3?

Any ideas? 

Edited by Sgtnicko
Spelling mistake.

I had the same problem, try to download the manual installation files. It stil didn't give me a file size but at least no error occured.

BTW the manual install is 38,1 MB.

It seems that I'm also having the same problem as Sgtnicko as the download started everything went okay except that it didn't give me the actual file size. After some time it gives me a network error. I have tried on different browser (Chrome, Microsoft Edge) as well in other computer Mac (Safari) and still gives me a network error. Anyone has any ideas or maybe they could put it on other download host? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Ananda

You'll have to use another network, or perhaps disabling any firewall software or antivirus which may interfere with the download.

32 minutes ago, Cyan said:

You'll have to use another network, or perhaps disabling any firewall software or antivirus which may interfere with the download.

I've tried disabling antivirus and Windows Firewall but still unable to download it.. Any more ideas? As for network I live in remote area so the coverage is only good for Telstra so every network here is basically Telstra. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Ananda

I am not able to download any of the LCPD First Response files 0.3. When you start the download appears network error, is suing and does not effect the download. Other mods function normally for downloads. But someone with the same problem?

Sem título.jpg

UPDATE

Today I've tried to download again and it worked. Maybe it's just a server problem? Anyway thanks!