DLM3

Suspects under arrest leaving our vehicle

This happens once in a while where I place a suspect in my vehicle and as soon as I get in my seat they leave it. And this could go on forever. One of the lattest video of Jeff Favignano also had this happening so I guess that's not just me.

Is it a normal behaviour from some NPCs in 0.3 (like some suspects are a real pain though exiting a car while cuffed seems hard), a glitch or an issue with some callouts?

Edited by DLM3

19 minutes ago, DLM3 said:

This happens once in a while where I place a suspect in my vehicle and as soon as I get in my seat they leave it. And this could go on forever. One of the lattest video of Jeff Favignano also had this happening so I guess that's not just me.

Is it a normal behaviour from some NPCs in 0.3 (like some suspects are a real pain though exiting a car while cuffed seems hard), a glitch or an issue with some callouts?

I only notice this with some specific NPC's. Such as, the clerks at the gas stations. They will not remain in the back of the car, they just get out and leave lol. Some of the prostitutes do this too.

If it is only specific NPCs, then it's GTA V taking control back and putting the ped back in the scenario they are supposed to be in.

Sometimes after I have cuffed a ped, they get back in their vehicle and drive away. I once had a pursuit start back up because the lady just got out of my cruiser and got back into her car and started to drive off, while cuffed. She must be good at driving with her knees. 

Edited by gamepro552

On 21/1/2016 at 0:20 AM, willpv23 said:

If it is only specific NPCs, then it's GTA V taking control back and putting the ped back in the scenario they are supposed to be in.

I'll try to pay a little more attention to what happens prior to the arrest to see if there is a pattern, like which arrest I made (peaceful or not), if there is anything specific about the suspects, etc. but so far it seems rather random. I have seen this behaviour with suspects from callouts as well as people from random traffic stops.

That's not too much of a big deal although it doesn't look really realistic, I just call for a prisoner transport and it seems that the suspects then behave. I was just curious if that was a glitch or not.

Edited by DLM3

Out of a car i got it only once after an anpr hit arrest. The lady had some problems with her arrest.

But today two times peds fled out of the mission row cell direct after i put them there..... and they run very fast upstairs thru the main entrance. The first was despawned before i could catch it. With the second I wasn´t able to arrest it again. Tasered the convict several times, no arrest loading bar, no cop around helped me, called code3, also they did not helped me. So i shot her and called ems...after the revive i arrested her and brought the subject back to the cell. Now all was good,

That is funny one time, but actually its not.

Edited by Andartu