mrfsx2015

LSPDFR not working

Hello Guys,

Hope you doing well, 

so when I start ragehook the newest version GTA loads and I choose story mode it loads but is the normal gta5 without mods, and when I go on the map aren't police station. One time it happened even that when I was loading story mode with ragehook it freezed I had to restart pc because it was blocked. I installed lspdfr mod, ragehook, and script hook but is not working either, that's why I'm writing here for assistance. 

My specs:

I7 4790

WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

amd r7-340 2gb 

1TB of hard drive 

Thanks 

Mrfsx2015 

oMWb0c7.png

I see a problem right off the bat.  You shouldn't have to select Story mode bro.  That is regular GTA.  Your RPH is not installed properly.  The newer ones go straight to Story mode, as the devs know that is the only way you can play is Single Player.

EDIT:  Sorry I did not read your full problem.  Ya the first part where you mention that you see the Story Mode menu, that is just plain GTA that is being loaded.  So your Rage Hook is not installed properly.  It could be a pathway issue as well.  Make sure the game is installed in the correct pathway.  Steam users have a very distinct pathway we must follow.  So if you put this stuff on another drive it can become a pain.  You can still do it though. You just have to stay consistent with everything from the Steam or Retail install pathway, LSPDFR 0.3 needs to be able to find your Grand Theft Auto V game directory as well. I found the Auto installer to work well. 

Edited by OfficerBenzo

This is what I would do.  Your pathway looks good for a Retail version. 

Take all of your Plugins into a seperate folder on your desktop.  Start LSPDFR with ZERO plugins first.  Play a bit,  see if it crashes.  Chances are it will not crash because you have a lot of call out packages installed. I see come conflict there right after Code 3 one.  That doesn't mean it is the culprit  BUT if you really want to see which culprit doesn't play nice with the other mods,  Install 1 at a time and play. Yes this is a pain in the Arse.  But if you want this to work,  you gotta make sure.  Install 1 at a time ;)

20 minutes ago, mrfsx2015 said:

no crash,

but yes I have a log sending it in the attachments

RagePluginHook.log

Of Officer Benzo I'm gonna try it thanks

I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like Code3 Callouts crashes it for you. Try updating it.

Though @OfficerBenzo is right too.

2 hours ago, TheUniT said:

I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like Code3 Callouts crashes it for you. Try updating it.

Though @OfficerBenzo is right too.

The most recent update has a problem where if the online check for updates takes too long, RPH kills LSPDFR because it thinks its freezing up the game.

My fault...bad/lazy programming on my part. I have a hotfix ready, but I've fine-tuned a couple of other things that need to be tested. I made the code changes between last night and today, so tonight I'm hoping to test it out and release it if everything is all good.

The above issued caused his LSPDFR to crash on startup.

I'm not sure why his RPH is (was?) not loading at all though. Perhaps it isn't (wasn't?) installed correctly.