I think a fantastic enhancement to the downloads section would be to have the ability to refine LSPDFR api plugins by type.

For example, we could show only LSPDFR plugins that are callouts. I believe it would make navigating much nicer.

7 hours ago, AlconH said:

I think a fantastic enhancement to the downloads section would be to have the ability to refine LSPDFR api plugins by type.

For example, we could show only LSPDFR plugins that are callouts. I believe it would make navigating much nicer.

I think this should not only apply to LSPDFR API plugins, but to all of them in general! Great idea - if vehicle mods have categories, scripts definitely should too :smile:

Well, what types would you want to filter by? We'd probably only have 2 or 3 because it is only a 5 page category.

7 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Well, what types would you want to filter by? We'd probably only have 2 or 3 because it is only a 5 page category.

Oh, I completely understand. To be honest, you could just have "Callouts" and "Other" for now. As the downloads section grows it could be updated to reflect it.