euaile

No police stations

I follow all installations instructions, click ragehook to open GTA and then when i load in there is no police stations appearing on my map. I heard another posting something like this and fixed it by re-installing the FR tool, but i don't know what that is.

Hi Euaile, did you have the lastest version of ragehook? Because RockstarGame updated their game today! (2015-12-16)

You also need to install this (

To run RageHook correctly.

I downloaded the new Ragehook from the website and extracted all files (but not the SDK and Licensee)  from the download and put into my GTA and now when i click ragehook nothing pops up, no game, no logo.

Edited by euaile

Yes I downloaded and extracted to GTA V. Can any one shed light on the reinstalling of the FR tool fix? and how i can do it, i don't even know what an FR tool is.

Steam, I had coped my gta folder and paste it into my steam so I have 2 gta copies in my steam directory one for mods, one for mp. I'm using the one I copied as the model one. I copied it after the update so it should be updated.

Try running the file as administrator and ensure you have all of the above files.