How do you make siren?

You dont, you just go look for existing sirens.

If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread then please don't post.

@TheOP YouTube some tutorials, in sure you'll find some

Processor: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30GHz 

GPU: MSI ARMOR GeForce GTX 1080 OC

Ram: 16GB Skylake

If I remember correctly, you have to use IVaud. Since you can't import files into the resident.rpf with Spark IV or Open IV.

@OP

Creating a siren can be difficult, and most people have trouble with it. I'm just giving you a tip that you need patience.

http://i.imgur.com/4KzXo.jpg

If I remember correctly, you have to use IVaud. Since you can't import files into the resident.rpf with Spark IV or Open IV.

@OP

Creating a siren can be difficult, and most people have trouble with it. I'm just giving you a tip that you need patience.

I used Spark to change horns without any problems or I misunderstood your sentence?

[b]Always try...![/b]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"][color=#0000FF]Serbian Police Pack:[/color][color=#800080] [url="http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/181-serbian-police-car-pack/"]http://www.lcpdfr.co...olice-car-pack/[/url][/color][/font]

As it says in the title how do you make siren?

Tools Needed

1. Audacity

2. Siren file (any length)

How to start

1. Open up Audacity and load the siren file.

2. Select six seconds of the siren (any six seconds)

3. Note when the part you want starts (For example 2,0 to 7,0)

4. Hold down the mouse button and pull from the end of you siren (Part you start from)to the end of the siren.

5. The part should now be highligted. Click cut.

6. Take the part you started from (Mine is 2,0) and pull it to the start of the siren. Click cut.

7. Now you should have a five to six second siren. Save it as a wav.

Guest bnutter183

If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread then please don't post.

@TheOP YouTube some tutorials, in sure you'll find some

Just letting him know he doesnt have to make them from scratch. Contribution made.

Just letting him know he doesnt have to make them from scratch. Contribution made.

Well, if you hadda read the title it say's "How do you make a siren?" therefore, your "made contribution" has no relevance to this topic.

On-topic: i've tried myself, mixing an RCMP siren with an O.P.P siren, unfortunetly it sounded like someone farted.. :dry:

Kmpjq5P.gif

2. Select six seconds of the siren (any six seconds)

3. Note when the part you want starts (For example 2,0 to 7,0)

Is too generic. If you are creating a wail for instance you need 1 cycle clipped at the correct spot so when looping (shift play in audacity) it sounds continuous (I use pattern analyzer (I think that's the right term for the tool) to help). Things like the air horn do not need to be that long (1 second). All of your editing needs to be done at 44000hz (I'll double check that and edit my post later if need be).

And the key, it needs to be loud!!!!!!! Use amplify for that and allow clipping. It will sound like crap in audicity but test it in GTA IV.

[img]http://www.lcpdfr.com/cops/forum/crimestats/user/2400/sig.jpg[/img] [color=#ff0000][size=2]Intel Core i7-2600K,[/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=2]NVIDIA GeForce GTX560[/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=2]. 16G Ram, [/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=2]800W PS[/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=2], [/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=2]320G WD 16MB Cache 7200RPM HD[/size][/color][color=#0000FF][size=2], [/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=2]Cooler Master Storm Scout Case, [/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=2]Win 7 Pro[/size][/color]