Has anyone else heard of this game? If you're a fan of The Forest, Rust or DayZ, I think you're in for a treat. Stranded Deep is a hardcore survival game in early access with a focus on crafting, building and surviving. The only enemy is mother nature herself.

Your private jet has gone down somewhere in the Pacific Ocean and you're now stuck on a flimsy life-raft surrounded by sharks. Get to shore, craft some makeshift tools, spear some crabs and survive.

Dragging plays a huge part in the crafting and building elements, as all objects must be placed on the floor next to each other in order for crafting/building to work. You can also drag dead sharks or fish ashore and move fallen trees to a desired area before chopping them apart.

Multiplayer and co-op are coming soon along with many, many other features. While I'm not a huge fan of early access games, this one seems quite promising. Even with the limited content in the game currently, there's still enough to do to keep you entertained for hours. I just picked it up a few hours ago and I played for roughly two and a half hours before I ended up dying to a poisonous sea urchin. The game is seriously intense, especially when jumping off your raft into the depths below. You just don't know if what you're diving into is a shark feeding frenzy or not.

Stranded Deep is currently $14.99 on Steam, I'd say go pick it up if you're a fan of survival games. 

aiQRBxy.jpg3LU9gSL.jpg9oBAaCY.jpgwiOg23M.jpg

I've played the game for 3 hours. I am now very much bored of it.

The game as it stands does not have anywhere near enough content to make it replayable for me sadly. But, I accept it is an early access game, and is still in development.

At it's current price and where it's pitching it's aims I do like it. I hope to see a significant expansion on the survival elements to bring it in line with their exploration. The islands are far too small and lacking for my likes. They went for realism with the hunger, sickness nutrition etc, well if that's their aims the islands need to be much much bigger and more involved. I highly doubt (although can't say for certain) that if you crashed into the ocean in a jet the last thing you would do is spend hours swimming around the ocean. You'd try and stick to land surely?

I was a fan of The Forest, I much prefer the crafting system this game has, but I prefer the landscape The Forest has. Merge the two games into one and I'd be a very happy bunny.

GTA V Mods: [WIP] More Control V [WIP] CalloutsV [WIP] LSPDFR Chroma
GTA IV Mods: [REL] Callouts+

I'll try it  as I like games like H1Z1 ( i think its the name ) Dayz to a degree  Rising world  and Arma 3 mods like wastland 

My Latest Files 

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7083-liberty-city-based-on-seattle-10-part-1/   - Seattle Base

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/6862-lc-based-on-new-oreleans-skin-pack-10-part-1/      - New Oreleans based   

Keep you eye  on this thread ;-)

https://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/43278-k-9-police-9-wip-rel-thread/

Has anyone else heard of this game? If you're a fan of The Forest, Rust or DayZ, I think you're in for a treat. Stranded Deep is a hardcore survival game in early access with a focus on crafting, building and surviving. The only enemy is mother nature herself.

Your private jet has gone down somewhere in the Pacific Ocean and you're now stuck on a flimsy life-raft surrounded by sharks. Get to shore, craft some makeshift tools, spear some crabs and survive.

Dragging plays a huge part in the crafting and building elements, as all objects must be placed on the floor next to each other in order for crafting/building to work. You can also drag dead sharks or fish ashore and move fallen trees to a desired area before chopping them apart.

Multiplayer and co-op are coming soon along with many, many other features. While I'm not a huge fan of early access games, this one seems quite promising. Even with the limited content in the game currently, there's still enough to do to keep you entertained for hours. I just picked it up a few hours ago and I played for roughly two and a half hours before I ended up dying to a poisonous sea urchin. The game is seriously intense, especially when jumping off your raft into the depths below. You just don't know if what you're diving into is a shark feeding frenzy or not.

Stranded Deep is currently $14.99 on Steam, I'd say go pick it up if you're a fan of survival games. 

1 thing I find a pain in the butt been playing bout 3 -4 hour's is travel between islands and how fast you can use things up on 1 island  and lack of more bigger island's / lack of loot aniimal's etc and the ability to find your way back to your home base 

Other then that I like it hop they add more content to it

and how'd you get that skark and what do you get from it

Edited by K-9 police 9

My Latest Files 

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7083-liberty-city-based-on-seattle-10-part-1/   - Seattle Base

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/6862-lc-based-on-new-oreleans-skin-pack-10-part-1/      - New Oreleans based   

Keep you eye  on this thread ;-)

https://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/43278-k-9-police-9-wip-rel-thread/

I have enjoyed this game so far. As basic as it is, it has a lot going for it. Not to mention it is beautiful. I'd love to see them introduce larger islands in the future. But for what it is as a very early alpha, I like it.

and how'd you get that skark and what do you get from it

I stabbed it in the face with my axe, dragged it to shore and cut it up. You get shark meat fillets, chunks and a fin from it. All of which seem to replenish your hunger level completely, which is nice.

This is a great game already. The graphics are polished and it is very atmospheric. that said,  once you get a hold of so many things, your left with little to do, so you do get bored of just walking around with nothing to do.

As it progresses and more is added, it will get better, multiplayer will be a good addition. Don't quote me on this but I think it is oculus supported or will be in the future which will be terrifying and for that reason, im happy I bought it and look forward to this idea the most :)