guppy19

in need of an update

with the dawn of a new lcpdfr i do believe that the corner and policehelper mod is in need of an update. it has been crashing alot since the release oft he new lcpdfr and i do believe it needs to be fixed anyone else agree?

I'm pretty sure people agree, however Abraxas, the creator of police helper and the coroner (NOT corner) and tow truck mod has been going trough some tough times (don't remember what) and isn't around for a while, if he ever comes back.

with the dawn of a new lcpdfr i do believe that the corner and policehelper mod is in need of an update. it has been crashing alot since the release oft he new lcpdfr and i do believe it needs to be fixed anyone else agree?

As SuperStumpje says, the VDH mods will no longer receive any updates....

I'm pretty sure people agree, however Abraxas, the creator of police helper and the coroner (NOT corner) and tow truck mod has been going trough some tough times (don't remember what) and isn't around for a while, if he ever comes back.

He lost his job quite some time ago, and has now left the modding scene for good as far as we know. It's a shame, he was a fantastic mod author, but you have to put your life before your hobbies.

As SuperStumpje says, the VDH mods will no longer receive any updates....

He lost his job quite some time ago, and has now left the modding scene for good as far as we know. It's a shame, he was a fantastic mod author, but you have to put your life before your hobbies.

Damn, lost his job? I thought it was a loa for a bit to like rest, but damn, fired. That sucks.

Wait he got fired, how is that possible?

People get fired / laid off / contract not renewed / business shut down / etc all the time, for any number of reasons.

I lost a job a few years ago for the first time in my life because my boss decided not to renew my contract and to get out of the business entirely. Completely out of my control and unforeseeable. I went back to waiting tables and doing everything I could to pay my bills and take care of myself until a new job came up.

That's what really matters; you have to take care of yourself and set your priorities to do that. I'm sad to hear that Abraxas is having trouble, but he definitely made the right choice to deal with that first and foremost.

And OP, you do not /need/ an update, you /want/ and update. As stated above, it isn't happening. This has been said by the author Mr.Abraxas in his release thread. 

>

>

Edited by ineseri